And that's how the day went on. But Lydia wanted revenge. They got ready for school, well Lydia wasn't. She refused to go to school with green hair. No matter how much she washed her hair, it still remained green. "Lydia, come on!" Stiles laughed as he knocked on the bathroom door. "It's not that bad," he lied.

Lydia opened the door with a grumpy expression and really green hair. Stiles couldn't hold back his chuckle and she got even more mad.

"Its all your fault!" She closed the door.

"I'm not going to school ever again!"

5 minutes later

"We are almost there," Stiles said driving, while Lydia sat in the passenger seat with crossed arms and a cap on. Allison and Scott were in the back playing all cute.

"Oh come on don't be mad, you actually look great with green hair," Stiles admitted. Lies.

All three looked at him like he was insane. Then Lydia began smiling. She had an idea. "Relax I'm not mad."

"You sure?" Stiles asked surprised.

"Of course not," she smiled. "How can I be mad at my sweet sweet boyfriend," she punched him his arm hard accidentally.

After everyone saw Lydias hair, they looked odd at her. Oh watch and learn Stilinski.

The class started and Lydia sat behind Stiles. They all had their computers on the desk doing their projects. When Stiles dropped something, Lydia quickly bend over and wrote down a special home page. She quickly sat down as loud moaning sounds were heard from Stiles' mac. Everyone stared at him and giggled silently. The the sound caught the teachers attention and Stiles quickly shut down the page. His heart was beating loud.

"Hm.. Mr. Stilinski. You can do that at home but right now we have class," the coach said.

"Yes coach."

Stiles turned around and looked at Lydia that tried to cover her smiling mouth behind her fisted hand. She looked at him and giggled silently.

Revenge, she whispered.

Stiles sighed and turned around a bit angry. It felt like 100 years of waiting and finally class was over.

Stiles rushed over to the lunch table as he tried to avoid Lydia. Lydia had a playing smirk on her lips. Scott, Allison, Kira and  Isaac were already sitting at the table with their plates. Kira looked up at Lydias hair and laughed. "Omg Lydia what the-"

-"I know!" Lydia complained looking at Stiles.

"It's still not over."

"What's going on with you two?" Scott asked.

"April fools," Allison said while eating her food.

"He started it," Lydia pointed at Stiles's face. "Look what he did to my hair."

"Well you embarrassed me in front of the whole class," Stiles complained.

"Oh god, shut up the both of you," Isaac chuckled a slightly with red cheeks, looking down at the plate.
Kira beside him also looked down with a smile.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" Stiles asked the smiling Isaac who kept looking under the table.

"He's been dating someone resently and he won't he'll us who," Scott said slightly annoyed.

Stiles looked at Isaac and chuckled. "Look at his cheeks, wow Isaac are you in love, huh?" Stiles teased.

"Says the guy who kept his relationship as a secret," Isaac answers quickly.

"Oh, shut up."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Lydia, come give me a kiss before I leave for work," she heard Stiles say from inside the bathroom door. She smiled and stood up from the bed headed to the bathroom. As she opened the door, a bucket filled with water fell over her. Stiles began laughing as Lydia stood there wet and pissed. She fisted both of her hands as her head was hanging low out of anger. She then took a deep breath, trying to control herself. After Stiles finished laughing he Walked closer to Lydia again.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself, you know I'm the best when it comes to April fools," he smiled.

Lydia sighed angrily and gave him a death glare.

"Oh come on don't be mad-"

-"Who says I'm mad!" She forced a smile that Cleary was fake. "How can I be mad at my sweet sweet boyfriend," she pinched his cheek hard.

"Wha, really?" He asked amazed. He honestly thought she would be more pissed and make a big scene out of it.

"No! Are you kidding!" She laughed and yelled loudly, scaring him slightly.

"Oh, well-"

-"You know what? Let me change and I'll give you a lift," Lydia again startled him. She quickly exited the bathroom and changed her clothes.

She had a plan.

Stiles worked at a restaurant cause Lydia nagged him to do it. He was really great at making food and baking. She thought it would be a waste not using it for something useful. When she parked the car, she surprised him when she got out of the car as well. She took his hand and entered the restaurant.

"Lydia, where are we going?" He asked still running after her.

She ran into a dark storage room. It was really small as a janitors closet.

"What are we doing he-"

-"Shh," she shushed him with a finger over his lips. Out of nowhere She pressed her lips to his and he immediatly kissed her back. She pushed him against the shelf and he let out a loud groan as she moved her whole body closer to his. Her right hand in his hair as her left hand pulled at his tie to kiss him harder. His hands were on her waist and only her waist. He couldn't do anything now that she was in control. She pulled away from his lips and sucked on his neck. He sighed heavily and she smiled secretly. He couldn't take it anymore so he quickly pushed her against the other shelf, taking control. Her plan was going really great and she had him where she wanted him to be. He left small kisses from her collar and made his way up to her neck. He sucked there intensely and she let out a quiet moan. She pulled at his belt towards her body and smirked when she felt a bulge from his pants getting tight. She pulled away and smiled devilishly at him. She suddenly just walked away towards the door.

"What, where are you going?" Stiles asked confused. Lydia smiled and turned around with crossed arms.

"No one messes with my hair. And ehm... good luck going to work with that little problem of yours," she pointed at his manhood before opening the door and leaving. Stiles stood there for a moment, thinking about what just had happened.

He sighed and looked down.

'God dammit, Lydia!'

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Next Chapter: Prom