Warrior and Apprentices

WARNING: THIS IS VERY SHORT. 

"Three kits are going to become apprentices. Wavekit your name shall be Wavepaw and Brickpelt will be your mentor. Swankit you shall be called Swanpaw and Lilyheart will be your mentor. And Scatteredkit you shall be called Scatteredpaw and Blossomfall will be your mentor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few moons later (About 5 moons.)

"Many apprentices have become old to become warriors. Rainpaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Rainfall."

"Foldpaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Foldear. Shellpaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Shellear. Blazepaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Blazefire. Sunpaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Sunpool. Skypaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Skycloud. Moonpaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Moonspot. Sweetpaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Sweetnose. Redpaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Redeye. Shatteredpaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Shatteredspike. Swanpaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Swantail. Wavepaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Wavefur. Branchpaw will you follow the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?

"I do."

"Then there forth you name will be Branchpelt."