Whitewing and regular duties.

!!! SPECIAL POV FROM WHITEWING !!!

"The kits  are coming!" screamed Whitewing. Jayfeather rushed into the nursery, the first kit was a tom that pelt was scattered everywhere. The second kit was another tom that's pelt was a blue-ish-gray-ish. The next kit was a she-cat who has a all white pelt. After the kits were peacefully suckling at Whitewing's belly, Birchfall walked intoteh nursery. "What should we name them?" Whitewing asked Birchfall

"The tom with the blue-ish fur Wavekit(Wavefur) and the tom with the scattered for Shatteredkit(Scatteredspike)."

"And the she-cat Swankit(Swantail)." Whitewing finished. "Welcome to ThunderClan my little kits." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squrrielflight was saying, "Beavertail, Shinefoot, Snowdawn, Lionblaze and Dovewing, and Mousewhisker you are needed for a hunting patrol."

Snowdawn and the patrol were walking near the WindClan border when Lionblaze said "I heard a family of rabbits over there, Snowdawn are you coming?" 

"No, I think I'll hunt over here."

"Snowpaw, over here." Puddlespot said, Snowdawn looked over her sholder. There she saw Puddlespot.

"Hey Puddlepaw, also it's Snowdawn."

"It's Puddlespot."

"I'm so excited for both of us."

"Meet me here at Dawn." Puddlespot said, he licked her ears and said his good-byes. Snowdawn caught a mouse and a scrawny squrriel. 

"What did you catch?" Snowdawn asked the patrol.

"A thrush, two rabbits and and three mice."  Shinefoot boasted. "What about you?" 

"A mouse and a small squrriel." 

"This will be very nice to the kill-pile." said Dovewing  kindly.

A FEW HOURS LATER...

Snowdawn snuck through the Dirt Place. She rushed to where she was on the patrol earlier that day. Puddlespot was already there waiting for her.

"Hey." he said, putting his muzzle in her fur briefly. "I found this place, over by the river." Thrusting he tail over by the river. "Over there. Wanna go."

"Sure." They walked over to a tree. There was an opening in the middle of the tree. Just big enough for two cats to sleep in and some moss. Luckily, there was moss on the side of the tree. Puddlespot jumped up and scraped some moss of the tree.

"You wanna sleep here?" Puddlespot asked hopefully.

"Of course."

They climbed up the tree, and went into the hole. Snowdawn fell asleep, right next Puddlespot and his soft fur...