Who is Beaverkit's father-(Part Three)

Beaverkit's POV

"Mom I need to talk to you." Beaverkit called to Dovewing

"Yes, what is it?" she asked and the truth just came blurting out like StarClan just sent a wave shooting all the words out. Dovewing was listening intently and tears were welling in her eyes her eyes.

When he was done she said, "Oh Beaverkit. I am so very sorry. Just because Bumblestripe isn't your blood related father, he is your father at heart." Then she asked "How did you know about Tigerheart?"

"I heard" He replied coolly. "I also heard the wave"

Dovewing nodded and walked off.

"Beaverkit, Darkkit, Snowkit, Lightkit, Strikekit, Fawnkit, Deerkit and Shinekit. Please come up here to the high ledge." Bramblestar said to the eight of them. Louder he addressed to the clan "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the high rock." When everyone was gathered he continued. "Eight kits have become old enough for apprentice ship."

"Isn't Shinekit, Deerkit and Fawnkit seven moons old?" Asked Graystripe.

"You are correct, but they wanted to stay with their cousins."

You can skip the next part(If you want)

"As I was saying before" Bramblestar stole a glance from Graystripe "Beaverkit from this day forward, until your warrior name, you will be called Beaverpaw. Rosepetal will mentor you." Rosepetal nodded curtly, she walked up and touched noses with Beaverpaw. When she walked up to him, Beaverpaw noticed an evil glare in her eyes. Darkkit became Darkpaw and Blossomfall was chosen to mentor her. Strikekit became Strikepaw and Bramblestar chose his himself to mentor him. Snowkit became Snowpaw and Snowtuft was chosen as her mentor. Lightkit became Lightpaw and Lionblaze was chosen as her mentor. Fawnkit became Fawnpaw and Dewnose was chosen to be her mentor. Deerkit became Deerpaw and Millie was chosen to mentor him. Shinekit became Shinepaw Berrynose was chosen to mentor her. The cats started chanting the newly made apprentice's names At the end of the naming ceremony Bramblestar announced Squirrelflight was moving into the nursery with his kits, and Whitewing with Birchfalls kits.

Here's a SHORT  recap on what happened in the last paragraph:     

Beaverpaw's mentor is Rosepetal

Darkpaw's mentor is Blossomfall

Strikepaw's mentor is Bramblestar

Snowpaw's mentor is Snowtuft

Lightpaw's mentor is Lionblaze

Fawnpaw's  mentor is Dewnose

Deerpaw's mentor is Millie

Shinepaw's mentor is Berrynose 

Squirrelflight was moving into the nursery with Bramblestar's kits.

Whitewing is moving into the nursery with Birchfall's kits. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lionblaze was walking up to Dovewing "I can't believe I'm mentoring my apprentices kit." When Dovewing let a laugh slip out he added "Great StarClan that makes me feel old!"

"Well you are." Teased Dovewing. 

Dovewing was walking to the nursery with Whitewing right behind her, "I can't believe I can't believe I'm going to be in the nursery with my daughter!" Whitewing said

I couldn't think of anything to put after that.