Chapter 5

Y/n POv

It was almost noon. We were going to the Ice Castle. Yuri and I were running and Victor was on a yellow bike. Even Maccachin was there. Yuri was huffing and puffing(like the big bad wolfXD) while he was running.

"Hello!" Victor was greeting almost every person he see's. Man how am I going to live with big mouth and the pig. "Can you guys be more quieter!" I said angrily. "I'm sorry that I'm huffing and puffing!" Yuri said between breaths.  I ran ahead of Yuri sense he was lacking speed I could not take it any longer just being behind him.

I got to the Ice castle before Yuri and After Victor. Yuri got into the Ice Castle a few seconds after. "Hello! I'm Victor Nikiforov." he greeted "Ill be y/n and Yuri's coach from now on." he finished his sentence. Yukko, Takeshi, and the triplets started to freak out. "Victor is realling gonna be their coach!?" They all said. "Ok, why am I the only one who doesn't react like this" I said bluntly.

After they all fangirled, we all  went to the skating rink. Victor went and put on some music. It sounded like swan lake or something like that, and started skating. "Wow, The Victor Nikiforov is performing!" Yuri said. I was bored out of my mind I just wanted to skate sense I haven't skated in a long time.

"The little fat piggy can enter the rink until he lose some weight." Victor said while skating. I smirked "Is it because if he goes on the ice he is gonna break the ice!" I burst out laughing. "Y/n that was rude!" he said angrily. I didn't realize this but Victor was laughing with me too. We both stopped laughing. "You have some good sense of humor Y/n!"

"Why, thank you." I replied

-Time skip brought you by Levi Ackerman-

-Yuri POV-

It was almost night now. We were at Minako's ballet place. "We are we here without Victor again?" Y/n asked. "Maybe he wants an excuse to take a break from you guys." Minako answerd

"On the first day!?" I questioned. "Wow, we must be that annoying." Y/n exclaimed. "Well, its time to get working on sliming you guys down."

"Good thing you included me, I can say that I gained some weight." Y/n admitted.

-Time skip brought you by Edward Elric-

It was the next day, Victor, Y/n, and I... well Y/n and I were running up a bunch of stairs to where Victor is. We got to the top we were both out of breath. "Good job, both of you."

"T-thanks." we both said in a unison. "Go ahead, take a break." He handed us a water bottle. Something felt suspicious. "Ok, why are you being so nice Victor."  Yup and I knew that Y/n was going to be ahead of me. Why am I so slow. (lol I bet some of you are going to say "Same").

"What is that castle over there?" Victor asked.

"The Hasetsu castle" I answerd

"Inside of it is Ninja House" y/n pointed to it

"Ninjas!?" Then his took out his phone and pressed on his camera app. Then, he took a picture with Maccachin. He posted it on Instagram and it went all over the internet in seconds.

-Yuri(o) POv-

I got a notification on Instagram of a post. 'Victor posted somthing' I thought. "Heh, I finally found you." I rolled onto my back. "Just wait Victor I'll be there." I sat up realizing that I have to keep this a secret from Yakov. "Damn that bastard." I started to pet my cat. (Yes he has a cat go look at episode 2). "Well time to get packing."

-Y/n POv-

I heard some noise outside. "What is all that ruckus!" I asked. The only 2 people who were look out the front door was Mari and my mom. So I joined them and my eyes went wide. "Oh no... PEOPLE FROM THE NEWS!" I started to run and warn Victor. 'Damn those people'

I felt I got to the Ice Castle in a few seconds. I burst open the door and yelled "THE GOD DAMN NEWS PEOPLE ARE COMING!" They all looked at me like a freak except Yuri he knew how much I was scared of people from the news.

-time skip to a few mins later brought you by Zen-

We all went behind the counter. Victor was not here yet but the news people were. They are asking SO MANY QUESTIONS. I am literally across the room hiding in a corner. Then Victor came in and people started to fangirl. I couldn't take this anymore "EVERYBODY!" every one stopped talking and looked at me, now I was the center of attention. I talked in a calmer voice "Line up so you can meet Victor Nikiforov, please."

everyone started to line up . "Wow Y/n I didn't know that you could do that." Victor said surprisingly. "Well I did this because I got tired of these people and I got angry." I answered. Victor's eye lit up "You could be my mini body guard!" I hated when he said the word 'mini' to me. "ARE YOU CALLIN' ME SHO-"

I got cut off by the door slamming open and I saw two people. My brother and "YURI PLISETSKY!?" I exclaimed. He looked at me and his eyes went wide.

-Yuri(o) POv-

A girl that kinda looked similar to this pig I was stepping on yelled out my name. She had h/l black hair and velvety brown eyes. My eyes went wide.

-flash back-

"Y/n Katsuki came in second place!" they announced. I was watching the women's figure skating. They were announcing and when they announced her name and put her on screen I blushed.

-End of flash back-

She started walking over to where I was. My face got redder by the second. "Hey your face is red, are you ok? And you're stepping on my brother" she said "B-brother" I asked. she nodded. I got off him. She helped him up. Then she held out her hand "Nice to meet you!" she said with a grin.

-Yuri(o) and Y/n POv-

We took each others hand and shook it. I blushed and smiled.

Authors note

YAAAAYYYY I FINISHED IT LOL NOW I HAVE TO START CHAPTER 6 YAY AND BOOO CAUSE IM A LAZY ASS BITCH XD well hope you enjoyed ^=^