Chapter 3

-(Y/n) POv-

I remember those times when we used to pretend we were Victor when we were skating. We even got a poodle and named Vii-chan (aka short for Victor).

"Um, (y/n) I wanted you to see this." Yuri and I were alone at the skating rink and I didn't know what he was going to show me but my twin telepathy tells me that it's gonna be Victor related. He gave me his glasses so they wouldn't fall off while he was skating. "I've been practicing this since the competition ended."

Yuri skated out into the ice, he looked down and I immediately knew he was going imitating Victor Nikiforov. 

I stood there in awe once he finished skating. "Yuriiiiiiii THAT WAS SO COOL!!!!" I started to skated toward Yuri. I gave my chubby brother a hug. "That was so good Yuri!!" 

"T-thanks (y/n)"

Then, I saw three little figures and it scared me at first but I realized who they were. I let go of Yuri from the hug and gasped. "Yuri look, its Axel, Luts, and Loop! They've grown so much from the last time you saw them." They were all staring at us. "Y-yeah

"Yuri, you actually got fat!" one of the yelled. "Are you really retiring!" "You've never had a girlfriend?" It was a pool of hurtful things. "Guys calm down sto-" 

"They're all fans Yuri." I reconized that voice... Takeshi!?  I thought. Takeshi hugged both Yuri and I and lifted our feet from the ice. "Man! I haven't seen you guys in a long time!"

"You two are still close as ever I've never seen you guys apart! You guys are still stuck like glue." Takeshi was right, we were never apart. Even though Yuri left, we were never apart, we practically facetimed everyday.

Takeshi let go of me except Yuri.

-Yuri POV-

Wait why didn't let go of me? I thought. Then I felt my shirt go up. (DONT GET ANY THOUGHTS). Then my fat belly was exposed...WHY!? 

"Hey stop that!" I yelled. "Now you're fatter than me!" said Takeshi and I saw (y/n) on the ground err well icelaughing really hard at my situation. "Shut it (y/n)!" I yelled "I cant stop its too funny" (y/n) said, and she kept on laughing even harder. The worst part of it all, the triplets were taking photos.

-time skip-

I got a text from Takeshi wondering what it was. I opened the text and I started to freak out, it was a video of my skating. Then, he immediately called me after and said "Sorry Yuri, the triplets uploaded the video, and it went viral.." I could hear Takeshi's wife yelling at the triplets. "Goodnight" then the call ended. 

(Y/n) Barged into my room yelling, "YURI THE TRIPL- oh looks like you found out whoops."

"Yup I couldn't be better" I said with of sarcasm. Her smile turned into a frown. Y/N looked at me with a worried expression, "Yuri don't be sad everything will be all right." I love my twin sister so much she reassures me with negative things and make me happy.

authors note--

AYYYYEEEE I FINISHED CHAPTER 2 NOW I DID CHAPTER 3 WOOT WOOTTTTTT IF U GUYS FORGOT YOU AND YURI ARE TWINS YOU ARE A GIRL AND YURI IS A BOY OF COURSE AND I BASE THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BROTHER BUT WE ARE NOT TWINS DOE AAANND IMA TRY UPDATING EVERY WEEKEND WELL SEE YAAA btw ma birthday is on the 15th of this month lol

Date March 12 2017

damn bro like it's been years.. (10-6-23)