Soo u mad....or Naw ?

Ayedryan POV

It's monday my first day back as myself and not hiding from any body. Yayy! My mom is staying with my friend Twist he texted me and told me she came down there. Then asked why do everybody come to him. But ima bout to look sexy asf today. I may be in sweats but ima still look sexy . I got up took my shower and put on my clothes. Which was a puple sports bra showing off my tatts grey jogging jacket, grey sweats and grape 5s. Yea twist took me to get alot of shoes while I was wit him. He like my big brother. My hair was out and I had on a packers SnapBack. I look too fine !! Whoooo! I texted Roc to make sure he was still coming to get me and Eli. He said hevwas 5 mins away. Eli walked in my room and smiled.

Eli: Damn( mumbles) hey dryan

Me: I look sexiii don't I?

Eli: no like damn too much perfume( starts coughing)

Me: shut the fuck up... Roc said he five mins away and u look good today

Eli: don't I always

Me: fuck no!

HONK HONK

Me: Bae's here!

I shouted and grabed my purple backpack/purse. And jetted out the door leaving Lijah in his dust. I waked out side to see Roc leaning on the door of his car tryna be cool. Haha. I walked up to him and he threw his arms around my waist and practically sucked my face off. Eli came out and pulled me by my back pack and putting my lagured around my neck. It had my house keys and alot of flashy stuff on it. The he pushed me back into Roc.

Roc: hah u ready to go babe

Me: yes let's go.

We got in the car and drive off. When we got to school was just strain at us. Me and Eli looked at eachother. And I forgot that" I hadn't been here" when I was just really hiding my face From these ppl. And I also realized my twin was standing right next to me. Roc didn't like the attention I was getting from dudes and even some girls. Told u o was sexii. He covered me and pulled me into the school. Or tried to any way. I was stop by sone dude grabbing my arm and pulling me toward him.

Dude: why the hell this nigga ma. I can treat u better. Nigga Betta be glad we looking cuz if we wasn't that would mean u was hurt. Which ur no where near!

Me: I'm sorry ass whole I'm taken let go of my arm u fuckin duoche

Dude: damn ma why you gotta be so rude

Me: nigga! fuck out my face

Then and there I walked away and Eli started laughing in the guys face. He turned red and laughed so hard he started crii h. The dude just looked at him like he was stupid. When I walked in this girl grabbed me ass another grabbed my hair and the other grabbed m boob.

Girl1: weave real!

Girl2: yep dat ass real too

Girl3: no plastic in them titties

Me: why the hell is y'all grabbin on me

On of the girls stood infront of me and pulled me by my waist closer to her by one hand. She shoved the other Hand down my pant and attempted to finger me. I pushed her to the ground and walked off. Man these bitches is crazy . I was walking to first period when a bitch brushed pass me and call me a Thot!

Me: Xcuse u hoe. U mind repeating

She started laughing and walked on. What the actually fuck. So Roc and Eli walked me to first period. Roc kissed me before he left and Eli did our hand shake before he jetted. I walked in and the teacher smiled at me like she ain't seen before. And everybody started saying stuff. Like"ohh we gotta newbie y'all"" wazup ma won't you cone sit by Dady"" look at that ass"" ima tap dat" and" y'all I just turned into a dyke" I just laughed and walked to the back. I sat beside this boy he was kinda cute . Tatted up light skin and light green eyes. Surprised I anti notice him before. He smiled at me. And flashed beautiful straipearly whites.