CLUBBIN

Ayedryan POV

We made it to the club. At first we all just sat down and chilled. I was up under Roc as always . Jay was on prince lap with her head back as he rubbed hercstomach and kissed her neck. Creepers! Ray and Camiya were playing with eachother finger nails. Weirdos!! Prod had a white girl on his lap grinding.Eli was in a corner with a latina girl smooth talkin. All ready shame!!! But for some reason I felt like I was being stared at I shook it off and realized what song was on. Ayy Ladies

Me: omg do y'all remember this song

Girls: yea

Me: do y'all wanna dance.

Cam: yea WE want to dance you sit right therre until u kno u can control your self

Me:whatchu mean

Jay: girl u kno u can't dance with out gettin freaky

Me: so what I'm with my man Lets go

I pulled Roc on to the dance floor followed by cam ray and prince jay. Bout time we got up there tyga part was on. At first I was just moving. Then the chorus came back on and I started twerking. But not fully yet. I put my hand around his neck and slowly grinded my way down his body. He grabbed my waist as I moved back up. Then as the song went off I twerked slash grinded on him. Then red nose came on. All of us were doing. Roc tightly held my waist as I twerked up and down on him. The tighter he gripped my waist the faster i went and the harder he got. I still felt like some body was watching me tho.

???POV

There she is. The beauty the love of my life. But guess she done with me tho. What I was seeing was breaking my heart. The way she was grinding and moving up a down on him. The way her hips swayed against him. Who ever he was. But I'm not gonna lie it been a year since I saw but she is still fine asf. And she wearing my favorite color. She still has my heart. I hope I still have hers in a way. She was my girl. My heart. My life. My everything. I wonder if she remembers me. Cuz I remember her.

Ayedryan POV

After a few more songs me and my girls were tired out. We were all sittin down now. Eli scored the chick he was talking to so there up danceing. Prod left with his blondy. Yet I was tryna figure out who was staring at me. I looked around but saw everyone doing there own thing. Then pictures started popping up in my head. Of him... Our relationship our beautiful relationship. We never fought or yelled at eachother. We went by one rule what mine is yours. My man. My baby. Why am I thinking about him. When my life is right here. My mr. Beyond perfect is right next to me.

Roc: baby.... Babe...bae...Ana... Ayedryan?!

Me: huh what yea?

Roc: you ok babygirl

Me: uh.. Yea I'm... Just... I'm fine

Roc: you sure? You don't seem fine

Me: um... no everythings cool I'm fine ok

Roc: sure... Ok

Eli:(coming back from dancing) what's up y'all

Me: Miya Jay can y'all come to the bathroom with me real quick

Jay: I ain't like that

Me: girl come on

Jay: fine

Cam: I'm coming too

We walked to the ladies bathroom but didn't go in. I have to tell somebody. Cuz this ain't right.

Jay: so what you want

Me: idk why HE just popped into my mind every thing just replayed in my head why?