Board walk night (part1)

A/N: ok guys I'm REALLY sorry that I havent been updating this story cuz I been working on my other story JUST US. Becuz both of these stories are very interesting to me cuz I know what's gonna happen but I'm already honestly in love with JUST US. But don't worry cuz I promise I still got a heart soooooo............ But yea the this chap will make up for it I promise. It might be alot in one chapter tht could be in like three chaps but I'm sorry I still love this but uh here goes nothing.... I think. Oh ima try to make ny chaps longer. Mostly this one kay .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AYEDRYAN POV

You know roc did not have to throw it all away right? Lik cmon what if I threw all his um...... You kno what never mind that's not the point. But I'm trying not tah get too close to Eli. Becuz I have a plan. I kno Jurnie and miya don't wear it but I think they'll get it for me. But not to night that's way too early. But its time to go .

Me: ( coming down stairs with my hand intertwined with roc) hey is every body ready

E1: ( looking at me)

Miya: girl you look pretty

Jurine: yea Ayedryan but y look like you stressing tho

Prod: cuz roc threw away all her make up

Me: tell the world y don't u

Ray: but u still look good I mean don't stress it just go with it cuz you do look pretty

Roc: ok. We have established y she mad and tht she looks beautful can we go now

Prince: wait who is riding with who

Roc: Ray and Cam can ride with us and Eli and Prod can ride with u

We drove down to the beach in silent. Well me and Roc were quite. Them niggas in the back was laughing they asses off. I just looked out the window. I could see Roc glancing at me from time to time. Then he noticed my hand was in my lap and grabed it. His hands were soft. He held my hand to his mouth and kissed it.

Roc: I love you.

Me:.........(pulling my hand away)

Roc: so U gone stay mad at me huh

Me:........

He stoped dead in the middle of road. He didn't stomp breaks tho. He took my chin into his two fingers makin me look him the eyes. He has pretty eyes I'm not gone lie. Then he kissed me. He liked my lips asking for an entrance and I accepted. We kissed for about three minutes. But ray pulled us apart.

Ray: hey you keep looking out the window and you keep diving

Nasty niggas

I giggled to my self. Roc grabed my hand again but this time I let him. When I'm mad at him he kisses me and it goes away. Why do I do that. We pulled up to the beach. The way water reflected of pinkish blue sky was just beautiful. We got out the car and made out way to the boardwalk. Prince and Jurnie decided to stay on the beach do did Cam and Ray. Eli and prod went on the board walk with us of corse.

When we got there we orded cheese fries. Becuz we were hungry. We decided to share one plate. While Eli and Prod ordered to big burgers with a side of fries. Each. We sorta fed each other. After we ate we went to go play the games.

Roc: ohh babe let's play skii ball

Me: I suck at that

Roc: I'll help you ok