I look at my back and see him standing in front gate. He quickly look away when he realize that I look at him.

There's something on him. I really doubt that a long time ago. I don't know what is it but I need to look for it. I feel the danger was approaching him. He's different from any other student and I will prove that.

I'll investigate it.

Baekhyun's POV

' I'm really crazy stupid.. ugh..' I said I'm not in my mind while hitting my forehead on the chair in front of me. It's really a shame.

'I can't  believe that I stared at him for how many minutes.'

I'm insane insane insane  insane....ugh..' I  stomp my forehead harder . And it made my forehead made red mark. Yeah,right I'm really stupid.

"Yah!  Baekhyun.  Are you crazy. " Luhan squeak. While his one eyebrow lift up to his forehead.

"Almost Luhan " I answered still hitting my forehead to the chair in front of me.

"STOP that.. can you.?. are you insane. "
Kyungsoo said.

"Yes Kyungsoo.. I'm really insane.." I answered lazily."I think I need some air." I stand up from my seat at took a step in through the door.

"Yah!  Baekhyun come back here.. our teacher will come soon..we still have classes." Luhan scolded me trying to stop me from my way to the door.

" I don't care Luhan. " I said and get out from that cozy and noisy room. I really hate loud noises that's why I always wear earphones and play music to my phone before I enter to my room.

While I'm walking through the corridor I don't know what place should I go. Is it on the Rooftop or inside the library?

I took a step on the stairs.. I much prefer going to rooftop. It's nice there. No one can hear you and the breeze was nice.

I slowly open the door of the rooftop and lean if there's some student over there.  But no ones there luckily. I slowly took a step outside. It's so silent up there.

I relaxed myself at the rooftop... but later on I feel bored so I decided to got to library to  read some books.

When I arrive at the library, I quickly get a book at the fiction section. I love horror stories specialy about demons. I really love reading about them.

During old times I really got curious about  demons.  I want to know about them;  their identity, their powers and anything connected about them.

I choose the book "Demons Activity 101" by Jamille Fumah. I think it's an amazing story. After that I took a seat far from many students so that I can read all by myself. Come to think again I hate noisy places.

I was silently reading the story when I feel someone poking me from behind. I was annoyed and wonder at the same time who was it so that I look at my back.

My hand starts shaking and cold sweats running down from my body. I can't believe that he will approach me after all I did a while ago.

'Lord..not again.. please..'

"Hi.. can I seat beside you.." he said with a calm tone.

"S-sure.. "   I don't have any words to say but that one than shoving him away.

"By the way I'm Park Chanyeol..  from  senior  department.." He said while offering  His hand in front of me.

"I-im Baekhyun..  Byun Baekhyun..  from junior department.." I reach His hand and let our hands doing handshake. I quickly pull my hand away from him because there's something electricity running on my hand.

He then sit beside me. I didn't look at him after all, I just let him do whatever he want beside me as long as he wouldn't disturb me. But I feel uncomfortable beside him.

"So..Baekhyun -ssi ..do you like horror fictions?" He asked.

"Y-yes I love Horror stories specially the demons stories.." I answer with shaky tone. I start trembling inside.

'OMG..what should I do.. I don't want to be with him.  He only made me shiver when I talk to him..How can I avoid him.. and why did he want to sit beside me... what does he want to me?.. he only  interact with His friend?.. you made me curious about you Park Chanyeol..' I said to myself. I really think there's something he want from me.

"Uhmm...  by the way Mister Park Chanyeol.. why do you want to sit beside me?" Ugh.. I'm a totally brainless.. what did I just said?  It just blurted out from my mouth. I think it's been cause of nervousness. The truth is, I can't really control myself when I'm nervous and uncomfortable.

" Is there something wrong sitting beside you Mr Byun? " he coldly asked. "I just want to be friend with you?" He then gave me his sweetest smile. And I hate it.

'What?? He want to be friend with me??' I ask myself. 'You're really weird Mister Park..  I want to know you more.' 

What should I answer then?

"U-hmm.. ugh.." No words scape from my mouth..

Bell rings...

"I need to go Mr. Byun. " he said and packed His things and Run out of the library.

"The bell save my day"I whisper and rest my head on the top of the table. I saw some sticky notes at the table in front on where he sat.

I grab the note and tried to read it..

But I can't understand because it's written in different language..

Μέσα σου του δαίμονα

Huh?What does this mean?

❤❤❤
End of chapter 2  I hope you enjoyed it. Please support me on my very  first story guys. Thank you.

찬백 사랑