I just let him cry. Then, it got louder and Chresanto still ain't come from out the bathroom. I groaned, pulling the cover off of me. I got up and went into the living room, seeing the baby screaming his tiny lungs out. I walked over to where he was laying.

As much as I didn't want nothing to do with this baby, I know i'm gonna have to get used to this. I picked him up and gently bounced him. He was a cute, small baby though. Other than the fact that he looked like Desiree. He looks a little like Chres too.

He stopped crying after I picked him up. I stood up and paced, while bouncing him. That's when I felt kicking. The baby was already getting jealous and he/she not even here yet. I laughed a little. "Just because I don't like your mom, doesn't mean i'on gotta like you."

I was actually being the bigger person by doing this. Knowing Desiree, my child is not ever going over her house. I'on care if this is his/her brother or not. That would be the day I'd probably be going to jail. I looked down at his little fragile face.

Well at least she didn't push out an ugly baby. After I seen that he was sleep, I layed him back on the couch. I turned around to see Chresanto standing in the doorway, smiling. "Don't even say nothing." I say, rolling my eyes, walking into the room. "I wasn't going to." He responds, shutting the door.

"Mhm." I say as I sit on the bed. "So, my birthday is in three weeks. What you getting me?" He asks. "What do you want?" I respond, asking him. "Suprise me." He says, smirking. I roll my eyes, laying down again.

He lays up behind me, kissing my neck. "I love you okay? Don't ever forget that." He says. I smile and nod. "I love you too." He puts his hand on my stomach, rubbing small circles. I slowly doze off, falling asleep.

~~~

::Ki'loni::

Day by day, eveything just keeps getting better. Niko is so damn PERFECT! He tries to spoil me but I don't let him. He's been keeping me company in my apartment. He takes me out to dinner, and not once has he asked for some. Ooh, he just don't know.

I think I actually have feelings for him. Like, I had feelings for him before but now they're even stronger!

I freaking love this dude. But sadly, its only been two months. He treats me like a queen though. Like, he doesn't want me doing nothing.

He does it for me. Its like so sweet. But I still watch my back. You know how in the movies the boys be all nice in the beginning. Then, they start beating on the girls and raping them and shit. Well, if he think its gonna go down like that, he got another thing coming for him.

I got my butcher knives in the kitchen and my guns under my mattress. Fuck with me though. But as of right now, i'm in Heaven.

"Bae, want something to drink?" He yelled from the kitchen. Yup, he calls me bae. "Sure. Um bring me some milk."

He stands in the doorway, raising an eyebrow. "Milk? Really?" He asks. I laugh. "Okay, bring me whatever you gonna drink."

He goes back into the kitchen and I turn my attention back to the TV. Soon after, he comes out with two cups of soda. He sets them on the table. I pick up my cup and look at it. "What you do to it?" I asked. He must've thought I was playing but I was dead ass serious.

He responds, "Nothing at all." I nod, taking a small sip. "You sure?" I ask, sitting it down. "Yeah, I promise you." He states. I smile, putting my head on his shoulder.

"It's only been two months and it feels like I knew yo' ass forever." I say, chuckling. I sit and and look him in his face. "Same way." He responds, smiling. Then, my phone starts ringing. I picked it up to see it was Christopher... Why the hell is he calling me?

I suck my teeth and press answer. "Hello?!" He yells into the phone. "Yo, the yelling is really not neces-"

"Trina just went into labor!" He yells again. "Okay, okay. What hospital is y'all at?"

(A/N: I know that really doesn't add up because when they met her she was like two or three months. But I forgot to add her in like two chapters ago, so yeah. Just bear with me.)

"Um, um... I don't know." He states, confused. I shake my head. "Can you describe the hospital Chris?" I ask.

"Um, um... it's big, with a lot of doctors." He kind of stutters. I shake my head again, chuckling.

"Never mind, Chris. I know where y'all at." I say, hanging up. I turn and look at Niko.

"Who was that?" He asks. I laugh a little. "My friend just went into labor, c'mon we gotta head to the hospital." I say, standing up.

"Aight." He responds. So we put on our shoes and coats, heading to the hospital. Not knowing how long we were gonna be there, we stop for some snacks.

Making it into the hospital, we go to the front desk, asking for where she was. The front desk lady told us she had just went into labor and had to go to the preserved waiting room.

So we follow the directions she tells us, walking in to see everybody. Even, Rayan and Zonnique. I mentally roll my eyes, greeting everybody but them.

But instead of Asia being here, Prince was with another girl. I just shook my head, laughing a little. So, we take a seat and I sit on Niko's lap.

I pull out my phone and going on my social media or take pictures of Niko who was halfway sleep. "Niko.." I kind of drag out.

"Hm?" He mumbles, leaning back with his eyes closed. "I know you not going to sleep." I say, poking his cheek.

He swats my hand away and opens his eyes. "I'm not." He responds, rubbing his eyes. "Yes you are." I say, turning my body halfway to face him.

"Mmm, don't do that." He mumbles. I playfully roll my eyes and plays with his hair. He looks up at me and smiles. "Gim'me a kiss."

He playfully puckers up his lips and I peck them while still playing with his hair. I hear somebody groan and I giggled, knowing who it was.

I then, give him an actual kiss. Adding tongue and everything. Then, I hear everybody groan. I pull away and laugh.

Soon after, Christopher appears in the doorway. Everybody starts getting excited while he smiles like a fool.

We all get up and follows him into the room where Trina layed, admiring the baby. I could tell it was a girl. She was so small and pale.

Trina smiled at us as we walking in. I walked over to her and hugged her, adoring the baby. "Everybody meet Aubrey Lenette Moore."

"Aww!" Me and YN cooed. I took out my phone and took a whole bunch of pictures. Ones with Trina and Chris with the baby.

Ones with the others holding the baby. Plus, ones of me holding the baby. It was so adorable. After a while, it was almost midnight.

So we congratulated Chris and Trina and said bye to everybody, leaving out. I was so tired, like I was 'bout to pass out tired.

Once we got into the car, I dozed off. It was nice until I felt somebody shaking me. I groaned and opened my eyes, seeing Niko.

"C'mon, we at the building." He says gently pulling me out of the car. I stretch, catching myself. I felt myself being practically pulled into the building.

Getting to the apartment, Niko opens the door. We both go inside and lock the door. I literally strip to the bedroom.

By the time I reached the bed, I was down to my underwear. I slide into bed and snuggle up. Soon after, being joined by Niko.

He pulls me closer to him, wrapping his arm around me. I just drift off to sleep, peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo... I updated. Here you go.

Um, I am so sorry for not updating 'Who Gon' Pop me tho?'. My head has been everywhere, alot of thinking.

I'm gonna try to get it updated tomorrow. Hopefully. So, hoped you like it.

Goal: 100 votes, 30 comments.

P.S. Any questions? Ask please!!!