disclaimer

hello i'm frisk, i get called mom sometimes, and that's alright, whatever makes you happy.

but i wanted to say that yes, this is the PREQUEL to both, i hired a hitman on myself, and, welcome to the game.

the first chapter will be coming soon, but i wanted to say that you should read ihahom way before you read this. then read you can read this book, wttg is the sequel, after all. and reading this book before wttg may clear some things up, too.

but please note, this book is OPTIONAL, you do NOT have to read this in order or get closure on either book, it's just some insight on the characters that i have presented in both books, okay?

also note, this book along with any other fanfiction is FICTION, none of these stories are true, they're all completely made up so don't attack me if something is not factually correct, because trust me, i know.

s'now, i wanted do give you a few trigger warnings that you should except in some of the chapters, but don't worry, i will put whatever tw's are necessary before a chapter starts if needed.

but this is what
you should expect:

gore
blood
violence
drug abuse
alcohol abuse
suicide/suicidal thoughts
depression periods
anxiety (attacks)
smutty-ish scenes
& maybe more
but i can't think of all of it rn

okay that's all, i wish you guys nothing but help and happiness, and i hope you have a lovely day.

-frisk