(2) I fell in love with the ghost that lives in my house...

Chapter 2

Present day (2010)

Cobi:

'House for sale' the sign said. "I think I should buy this house, it's not to big or to small. I just need to find a roommate. I think that will be the problem." Cobi has always been by herself, people always think she is weird and a b****. But she is not a b****, she just doesn't trust people.

"Are you just going to stare at the house or buy it?" The realtor said, annoyingly.

"I am going to buy it!" Cobi said excitingly. "Here is a check for it, and I gave you the paperwork. So thanks!"

The realtor gave the house key to Cobi, took the money, left, got into her car, and drove off.

"Well that was easy enough." Cobi mumbled. She took the sign down. She looked at the key in her hands, and smiled. Walking up to the door, she felt different, than she did before the gave her the check! It was a good different.

She opened the door, and looked around at her future home. She imagined where everything will go. The couch will go there, the tv will go here. Then there was a big knock on the door. She went over to the door and opened it.

There was a note it said:

"This year will be different. You will find love and passion. Look everywhere in the house for something. It will try to make you do things you might not want. But please follow! Love A"

Cobi put the letter on the kitchen counter, and walked out of the house and to her car that is parked in her new garage.

She drove to her old house, to pack, and then move in to her new house tomorrow afternoon!