Chapter Eight (End)

(A/N: Get the popcorn!😂
Don't play the song till I tell you to!)

He's just on his nightmares in the sky looking down at us. I hope he doesn't think I'm scared of him.. I hope the kids aren't scared of him either. This is where it's all gonna go down, The one thing I'm worried about right now is that other than me and Jack, the guardians are too weak to fight.

  "Alright, What's the plan?" I ask looking at Pitch to make sure he won't try anything.
  "Uh.. Oh! Fia!" Jack says. I turn to face him and the others.
  "Take everyone somewhere safe, I'll distract him untill the time is right to attack." He continues.
  "You seriously think I'm gonna let you fight Pitch.. ALONE?"
  "I'll only hold him off, but you have to believe in me." I sigh.
  "Okay... I believe in you." I say before giving him a peck on the lips.
  "Be safe!" I add, then lead the others somewhere away from Pitch.

~Jack's Pov~

I had to try to buy us some time so I told Fia I was gonna hold Pitch off. I fly up to Pitch and try to hit him with ice, but he blocks it.
  "That trick doesn't work on me anymore!" He says.
  "You and your little girlfriend are quite stubborn! No matter, you'll be gone soon." He adds.
  "Just give up Pitch! You're never gonna be believed in!"
  "We'll see about that." He hits me with a ball of black sand, causing me to black out.

~Fia's Pov~

We run into an ally, but it's a dead end.
  "Shoot... Dead end."
  "What do we do now?" Jamie asks.
  "Uh.. let's go this way." Bunny says. Another dead end. Then we see Jack fall on a garbage bin.
  "Jack!" Jamie yells as we run up to him.
  "Good job Jack! A for effort!" North pats his back.
  "Are you okay?" I ask worried.
  "He's stronger.. I can't beat him." I hear Pitch chuckle from behind.
  "Wow, it's so great to see you all like this!" He says.
  "You look.. awful." He smirks.

We try running away, but the nightmares surround us as we get in the middle of the street. Come on Fia! Think! I think to myself.
  "All this fuss over a small group of children." Pitch says.
  "No matter how many children still believe we will always protect them!" I snap.
  "If you protect them... then who will protect you?" I was about to reply, but Jamie and Emily get in front of me.
  "We will." Emily says.

Their friends come in front of us too saying they would protect us. Then Pitches nightmares come running towards us.
  "We believe in you." Jamie says.
  "But we're not afraid of you" Both Jamie and Emily say. They hold their hands up to defend themselves, but right as they touch the nightmares, the black sand is replaced with yellow sand. Then the other guardians get their strength back.

We all fight the rest of the nightmares and the kids are able to help out as well. We notice Pitch disappear into an ally so we follow him.
  "It's over Pitch." Jack states. Pitch's face shows disappointment, but then he chuckles and disappears. We look around to find him. When I turn towards Jack I see Pitch behind him with his weapon about to hit him.
  "Jack look out!" I yell. Bunny throws his boomerang at Pitch, but he dodges it. Right when he is about to hit Jack, a rope of yellow sand wraps around Pitch's hands, then pulls him away.

When we catch up to him we see what is pulling him... And we can't believe our eyes... Sandy! He comes out of a cloud of sand, this is amazing! He's alive!
Anyway, Sandy knocks Pitch out and we all celebrate. The kids are quite amazed to see Sandy and are happy that it is all over. Pitch wakes up and runs away, we're able to get ahead of him, causing him to run into North.

  "Leaving the party so soon?" North says.
  "You didn't even say goodbye." Tooth says as she tosses Pitch a quarter.
  "A quarter?" He looks up and Tooth punches him straight in the face. You go girl!
  "And that's for my fairies." I laugh and go up to the team.
  "So.. Want to be a Guardian?" North asks me, I nod. He grabs his book and starts reading it.
  "Do you, Fiametta Flame, promise to help protect all children of the world whether they believe or not?"
  "I do."
  "Well then Fiametta Flame, you are now and forevermore! A Guardian." Everyone cheers and Tooth gives me a big hug.
  "I'm so proud of you!"
  "Thanks Tooth!" Then Jack walks up to me.
  "So... you're now The Guardian of?"
  "Creativity." I say proudly.
  "That's nice."
  "Yup!" I giggle, then we kiss. Of course some of the kids were saying ew and some were saying aw. Emily comes up to me.
  "Will I ever see you again?" She asks a little sad.
  "Of course Emily! I will try to visit you as much as I can." She gives me a big hug, then walks back to Jamie. They hold hands and smile at each other. I smile at the sight.

  "Hey I have an idea!" I say to everyone with a big grin on my face.
  "How about I sing a song... I've been singing the same song in my head nonstop and I thought I would share it with all of you!" Everyone cheers obviously saying they wanna hear it.
  "Apparently in my past life I wrote this song for Jack so... this is for you Jack!"

(Play the song!)

Oh the sign's of life
There all around me with every heartbeat
I feel so alive
I am joy and sadness
Peace and madness
If only I could fight just a little longer
I know its gonna make me stronger

So I'll just keep holding on to what I believe
Oh I believe in you
Give me the strength to fight and the heart to believe when its hard to believe in you

Oh and these are the times
When doubt tries to creep in
And I need a reason
Its harder than life
When hope seems hard to find
If only I could fight just a little longer
I know its gonna make me stronger

So I'll just keep holding on to what I believe
Oh I believe in you
Give me the strength for the fight and the
Heart to believe when I got to believe in you

Oh I'll just keep holding on
Holding on, holding on
Give me the strength to fight and the heart to believe when its hard to beleieve in you

Oh oh
Oh oh
Oh yeah i've got to believe in you
Oh oh
Oh oh oh oh

If only I could fight just a little longer
I know Ill be stronger
So ill just keep holding on, holding on, holding on
I'll just keep holding on
Holding on

I'll just keep holding on to what I believe
Oh I believe in you
Give me the strength for the fight and the heart to believe
Cause I've got to believe

Oh I'll just keep holding on, holding on, holding on
Give me the strength for the fight and the heart to believe
Cause I've got to believe in you

Oh oh
Oh oh
Oh yeah I've got to believe in you
Oh oh
Oh oh
Oh oh oh
Yeah I feel so alive

I finish the song and it seems like everyone is starstruck, then they burst into joy... it makes me happy! Jack comes up and hugs me.
  "That was.. Amazing! You have the most beautiful voice!"
  "Thanks!" I blush.

Meeting everyone here was the best thing that ever happened to me!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
I do not own the song.
Word count: 1331