Chapter Two

"Don't worry, I just wanna talk." The man says.
   "That doesn't answer my question." I say defensively.
   "I am Pitch Black."
   "You mean.. The Boogieman?" I ask both surprised and confused.
   "Indeed." He smirks.
   "What do you want?"
   "Well, I was hoping you could help me get my revenge on the guardians."
   "Why me?"
  "Because Miss Flame, you are powerful and could be great use to me."
  "Sorry, but no thanks."
  "Why not?" Pitch says confused.
  "Because, I'm not gonna be used by the boogieman, plus I like the guardians." I shrug getting out of my fighting stance.
   "Oh come on, it's not like they know you or care for you, you're pretty much the definition of destruction!"
I stood there with a blank face. Did he really just say that? I mean I know I burn everything I touch, but hearing it from him just sounds hurtful, I've learned to control it anyway.
   "We could be believed in Fiametta, by all the children of the world." He continued.
   "No, we'll be feared, and I care too much about children to hurt them!" I say raising my voice.
   "Fine. I'll at least leave you to think about it." And with that he vanished. I can't believe that he thought I was stupid enough to join him! I will never join that jerk! And as I'm trying to think better of myself, he goes ahead and says I'm the definition of destruction. What if he's right about that, and the guardians not caring?

~At the North Pole~
~Third Pov~

Everyone gathered at North's workshop in the globe room, he has something to say.
   "Guardians, I have news." North shouts.
   "What's going on North?" Jack asks.
   "Pitch is back." He answers.
   "What? Again?!" Tooth asks.
   "Sadly yes." He says.
   "Well what are we gonna do?" Jack asks.
   "Um guys, I know we have a problem on our hands, but Manny's here." Bunny states.
   "Ah Man in Moon." North shouts happily.
   "What is he doing here? We haven't seen him since he made Jack a guardian." Tooth says.
   "Apparently Pitch is stronger than he has ever been. He is trying to get someone to help him." North announces.
   "Can he tell us who?" Bunny asks. North listens to Manny in silence.
   "Oh! How interesting!"
   "What is it north?" Asked Tooth.
  "The person he is trying to get, is the same person who is gonna become newest guardian!"
   "Oh great, another one!" Bunny says sarcastically.
   "Wonder who that could be." Jack says. Manny points a beam of light to the floor and a crystal rises to show a picture of,
   "Fiametta Flame!" Tooth exclaims happily.
   "Well.. that was unexpected." North says.
   "Wait.. ain't she the one who controls Summer?" Bunny asks. Sandy shows a thumbs up at the top of his head.
   "Well then... who's going to get her?" Jack asks.
   "I'll go!" Tooth says excited.
   "Alright Tooth, you can go." North says.
   "Yay!" Tooth jumps up and down
   "I'm gonna guess you know her." Jack states.
   "Yes, I've known her for a few years, we are really good friends." She answers.
   "Here's the sack Tooth!" North says.
   "I'm not gonna put her in the sack North!" She snaps.
   "Why not?"
   "She's my friend! I don't need to do that."
   "Fine."
   "Thank you."

~Time Skip~
~Fia's Pov~

I was walking around town when I see an open window. There's a little girl sleeping, I think I've seen her before.. actually I have! What was her name though?.. Ellen? No.. How could I forget it?... Emily! Yes that's it! She's adorable, she looks about 13 maybe, she has long blonde hair and brown eyes.

I quickly snap my fingers to change my outfit into a midsleeve flannel and black leggings.(It's on top) I kiss Emily on the forehead and smile, I remember watching her playing at the lake last summer, it was a nice sunny day. She stood out to me because she is one of the few people who believe in me.

I hear something outside and decided to follow it, I saw a shadow go to the roof. I had my staff ready just in case but when I saw who it was, I was excited.
   "Hey Fia!"
   "Tooth!"
-----------------------------
A/N
Welp there you go guys! I was able to post part 2 early! I actually enjoy writing this and I hope you enjoy reading it! Sorry if there are some misspelled words, its hard to type fast with a phone and a screwed up keyboard. I love you Fairies!🔥

(Word count: 762)