Chapter Seven

I wake up and I'm in.. my room? I guess Jack got us back safely, that's nice. I should go tell them I'm okay, they must be really worried. I walk out of my room and everyone's talking, probably about Pitch, I'm so ready to beat him once and for all. I notice North and Tooth are weak from losing believers... and Bunny is as small as a normal bunny which tells me that he is suffering from losing believers as well.

  "Hey guys!" I say trying to lift everyones spirits.
  "Fia!" They all say in unison while forming a group hug.
  "We're so glad you're okay! How are you feeling?" Tooth asks.
  "Better! But you guys don't look too good, are you okay?"
  "Yes, we're trying to find a way to stop Pitch." North says. I look over to the globe and notice something.
  "There's only a few lights left."
  "What? There was a lot more than that just a moment ago!" North says with frustration.

  "Wait.. Those are Jamie and his friends!" Jack says.
  "Yeah! That one's Emily!" I claim, pointing at the one across from Jamie's light.
  "I have an idea. North, you, Bunny and Tooth go get Jamie's other friends.. Fia, you go get Emily and I'll get Jamie.. maybe they can help us." Jack speaks with determination.
  "But Jack, no one can see me."
  "You gotta try, Fia." Jack says as he walks up to me, he puts his hands on my shoulder.
  "I believe in you." He adds and what he said put a big smile on my face, it gave me the courage to do something.

I kissed him.

It felt like sparks were flying, at first Jack seemed surprised but immediately kissed back afterwards. I pull away with a smile on me and Jack smiles too.

  "Ahem." North coughs.
  "Oh hehe.. sorry." I say nervously as my face flushes.
  "It's okay, you two are so cute together!" Tooth exclaims, Me and Jack blush more.
  "Uh I hate to ruin the moment mate, but we should get to that plan of yours." Bunny states.
  "Oh yeah, lets go." Jack replies, we all leave.

I go to Emily's house and look through her window, which is half open. She's still awake and talking to a drawing of.. me.
  "I know your real, me and Jamie both do! He even told me he's seen Santa, and The Easter Bunny, and even Jack Frost.. but.. he hasn't seen you yet." She says as she hangs her head. I want to show her I'm real SO bad, but how?... I got it!

I walk into her room, make a ball of fire again and throw it in the air. It does the same thing as it did at Jamie's but this time I start humming. Music has always been my passion. I use to play instruments and sing during the summer, it all makes sense now. I'm the Guardian of Creativity! Emily notices the sparks flying around her room, she is now in awe, then she becomes shocked as she looks in my direction.

  "Fiametta Flame." She says still in shock, making me step back surprised.
  "Can you see me?"
  "Y-yes."
  "She sees me... yes! I can't believe it someone finally sees me!" I twirl.
  "I can't believe your here! You're even more beautiful in person!" I blush.
  "Thank you, Emily!"
  "How do you know my name?"
  "I've been looking after you... when I saw you at the lake last year I heard you say you believed in me to your parents, because of the sunny days. You and Jamie are the only ones that believe in me."
  "Yeah I remember that! Can I tell you something?"
  "Of course."
  "I.. I kind of.. like.. Jamie."
  "Really? That's great Em!"
  "It is?" She says hopeful.
  "Yeah! You guys are great for each other! And you wanna know my secret?" She nods.
  "I like Jack Frost." I whisper.
  "Really? But your fire and he's ice."
  "That doesn't matter, besides we can't really hurt each other unless we make physical contact while we are mad."
  "Oh wow... That's so cool!"
  "Hehe yeah."
  "Wait a sec, I should've asked this sooner, but what are you doing here?"
  "Oh right! Well the Boogieman is trying to make people believe in him by getting rid of us."
  "That sounds kind of scary."
  "I know, but it's okay, we will protect you guys, even though pretty much everyone on earth doesn't believe in us anymore."
  "So is it just me?"
  "No, it's you and your friends too."
  "Oh, well how can we help?"

  "We haven't gotten that far yet." A voice says. I turn around to see Jack and Jamie.
  "Guys! You're here!"
  "Yup and I see she sees you." Jack says.
  "Yeah! Isn't it great?"
  "It is.. I told you you could do it."
  "Hehe yeah, you were right."
  "Wow I can finally see you!" Jamie says happily.
  "Yep!"
  "Hey Jamie!"
  "Hey Emily!"
  "So did you tell her about Pitch?" Jack asks.
  "Yes."
  "Okay, lets go meet up with the others."
  "Alright, Come on kids." I say, we leave to find the others.

We walk down the street to the sleigh where the others are. They're surprised and all that stuff, then there's thunder and lightening. We see a bunch of nightmares, and Pitch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
There you go! Chapter Seven! Woohoo!
I'm not gonna do a word count this time.
I am almost done with the story and because of that I'm gonna start a new one soon! Its gonna be a NateWantsToBattle x reader. I want you guys opinion though.

Should I have the main characters name be

1) Y/N?
Or
2) Author chooses a name?

Comment to let me know!

(Word Count: 965)