Chapter One: About Fiametta

Fiametta was picked up by Manny (or man in moon). Her clothes were burnt and she didn't know where or who she was. When she found out about her powers, she felt warmth in the palm of her hands. Fire, the beautiful orange element astounded her. She walked around to explore and found a village. At first she was excited, but when a woman walked through her, she was shocked and scared. She didn't understand what was going on.

~5 years later~
~Fia's Pov~

I was back home after exploring the world. Burgess, I missed it so much! Since I found out I could fly all I would do is travel. I came back during Spring but there's snow. Just my luck, Jack Frost is trying to kill me. I'm only wearing my black leggings and red tank top, no shoes either. Well.. at least it's not that cold, but I will definetly need my cloak. The only place I can't travel to is the north and south pole, that's WAY to cold for me! I put on my black cloak and carry on walking. I kind of wish I could meet the guardians. I mean I am friends with one of them, but it'd be pretty cool to meet them all.

~Later~

It's night and there is no one around. The peace is relaxing, but then I see a shadow. I decide to follow it to check it out. After a while I lose it. I become a bit bummed about it, then I hear something behind me.
"Hello there Miss Flame." A deep voice with a british accent says, causing me to jumped.
"Whoa! Who the heck are you?!" I snapped, pointing my staff at him.
"Don't worry, I just want to talk."
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
A/n

I hope you enjoyed the first part! Sorry I left you at a bit of a cliffhanger but I will post the next part as soon as possible. Especially since I have spring break next week! Yay!😄
Btw including this A/n its 343 words!