Chapter 1: Confusion

~~~

~~~

Optimus groaned in pain.

He felt sore all over. And yet just a bit numb.

But he also felt...

Confused.

How can he be feeling pain?

Wasn't he supposed to be one with the Allspark?

...

Something went wrong.

What happened.

Optimus then felt his senses coming back at him full force.

It was loud.

There were voices around him.

He could hear people talking near him. But none to him.

He then went to his next sense. The sense of touch.

Slightly moving his digits, he could feel something slightly prickly, yet soft.

And he even felt a light breeze.

Something was defiantly wrong.

He then took an intake of air. It's not like they needed to breathe but it would usually be used to cool their systems.

And oh, how he become even more confused.

Thousands of millions of different scents invaded his detectors.

There were sweet smells, sour smells, neutral smells, delicious smells....the list could go on forever.

But...he wasn't supposed to be able to smell. More of less detect a smell.

Raising his servo while keeping his optics closed, he raised it to his faceplate only to feel...

...something squishy?..

Yep. That was it. Time to get up.

Optimus quickly jerked up- snapping his optics open. Or rather, his eyes.

Looking down at his hands, he see's that there's skin instead of metal.

Trailing his eyes up his arms, he notices his arms are also covered in some sort of clothing.