Two

(Trigger warning)

I start to open my eyes and get up.
"Ow what the fuck? Why do I hurt?" I yell

"Hey. You're finally awake." The school nurse said.

"Yeah so what happened and why am I in here this time." I say with a slight attitude.

"Well there was a fight and you my dear stopped it. Getting a little hurt in the process." She informed me. "I need you to get a ride from Mr. Urie to the clinic to get a cast for your wrist."

"Brendon? And why do I need a cast?" I ask confused.

"Yes and Joana broke your wrist. You just so happened to brake his nose." She tells me.

"Oh my God I remember now. Is Ryan okay?" I ask actually worried about Ryan and not myself.

"He is okay. Just a busted lip." Thank God. I'd rather see me hurt rather than Brendon's best friend.

I walk around to find Brendon. After a while I finally see him.

"Hey Bren I need you to take me to the clinic to get my cast put on."

"Um why do you need a cast?" Great she didnt tell him.

"Joana broke my wrist." Help me.

"Damn it. Alright let's go." I actually would rather be dead right now.

~~~~~~

After a while I'm getting my cast put.

"So you want a black cast." The doctor asks.

"Yes sir." I say simply.

"Okay I'll give you a silver and a gold marker so people can sign it."

~~~~~~~

Luckily the school was paying for the cast because that costed a lot.
Brendon was driving somewhere that wasn't school or my house.

"Brendon where are we going?"

"To get  food." He told me.

"I'm such a dumbass." I thought to myself.

"You're really not." I must've said that out loud. Fml.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask awkwardly.

"Yes actually." Just then we pulled into taco bell.(A/n Yes I had to make it taco bell.)

~~~~~~~~

"Where do you wanna go now?" Brendon asked.

"Well my house because me and my sister are moving to an apartment  away from our bitchy  mom." I tell him.

"I'll help. It'll make things go faster." Awe he is so- stop this isn't right.

"Okay thanks Bren." He smiled when I said this.

"No problem." He said.

A bit later we were at my house.

"Okay follow me and you can help pack my room first because I have less stuff." I say as Brendon grabs on to my wrist. I winced in pain and I think he noticed.(Not the broke one) He kinda just looked at me funny and I laughed and kept walking.

"Alex let me see your arm." He said when we got to my room. Great.
I slowly lifted my hoodie sleeve.
He gasped when he saw.....

A/N you can probs guess what it is but I dont care. Also sorry for the bad chapter.