One

Charactors
Young Brendon Urie as: himself
Taylor Jardine as: Alex Way
Taylor Momsen as: Rain Way
Melanie Martinez as: Dannie Joseph
Ryan Ross as: himself
Dallon Weekes as: himself
//////////////////////////////////////////////////

(Alex)

I woke up to my mom screaming.
"Alex and Rain wake up." She said.
And now we begin. Let me explain myself. I am Alex Way. I have a twin named Rain. Our mom is awful. We have never met our dad but we have talked to him on the phone. His name is donald and we have two older brothers whom we've never met. We never really get to listen to anything other than jazz or the things she likes. Me and Rain are alike. We both wanna get away and try other music. Our only friends are each other and Dannie. I have brown hair, brown eyes and I'm 17. Rain has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Anyway currently I'm getting ready for school. I decide to wear a white v neck and white skinny jeans like the knives and pens video. I listen to rock and alternative music, so does Rain.
We walk go to walk to school.

"Ugh honestly I cant wait until we get enough money to get away from her." Rain says referring to mom.

"Actually Dad has us an appartment and we are leaving in about a week." I tell her.

"Really? Thank God." I laugh at her reaction.

After about five minutes we were at school. The first three classes I have with Dannie. The rest I have with Rain.
After going to my locker I walk into class.

"Hey Dannie" I said casually.
"What's up hoe?" She said this loud enough for the teacher to hear.

"Dannie I am going to have to move you." Mr. Walker said.
I laughed and sighed. We sit in groups but now I'm alone. A boy walked in. He looked like he was like me. And my luck... my group was the only one open.

"Ah you must be Brendon. You can sit over there with Miss Alex Way." He told him.

"Yes sir." He said quietly.
He walks and sits in my group

"Hey." He said sweetly.

"Hi." I replied.

"I was at the door for a whil but a girl named Dannie was getting in trouble for screaming 'what's up hoe' and I thought it would be best if I wait." He laughed at the end.

"That girl named Dannie is my best friend. You should meet her" I laughed at random moments."hey let me see your scedual." I take his scedual and realise why Mr. Walker told him to get to know me.
"Looks like I'm your tour guide this year." I laugh.

《 time skip to lunch 》

"Come on Brendon we have lunch now." I tell him.

"I gotta wait on somebody." He says. "Oh there they are." He told me as a boy walked up. "Wait where's Ryan" he asked.

"He is coming he had to go to the bathroom." He said then we heard a fight.

"Who the fuck are you. Freak." One jock yells.
I run over to see a boy on the ground about to get kicked. I block the kick and get hit in the face then pick up.

"Awe look it's little Alex trying to help the freak." The jock said while punching me in the stomach. I scream.

"You stupid bitch you shouldn't have done that. Fuck you." I spat lifting my hand and punching him in the nose then eye.

"Awe she cusses. But you little cunt you shouldn't have done that" he said as he pushed me on the ground and kicked my ribs and stomped my left wrist.

"YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING REGRET THIS!" I scream getting up with a lot of pain. I kicked him in the balls then kneed his face when bent down. He runs away. "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT BITCH. AND THE NEXT TIME YOU HURT HIM OR BREAK MY FUCKING WRIST I'LL HURT YOU WORSE." I scream.

"Than-" he gets cut off by Brendon.

"Oh my god Ryan are you okay?" Brendon yells.

"I'm fine she took all of the hits." Ryan said.

"Yeah it kinda....." I got dizzy and everything went black.