7/11

Any Gender!!! Basically you work at 7/11 and some of the faze house goes down for a visit.

 You were sitting at your boring shift at 7/11 behind the counter reading one of those trashy gossip magazines laughing at how shitty they were. Like do You really care what Kim K is wearing that day. Jesus today was not busy and Magazines just past the time.

 "Oh my god Jakob You need to shut up about Alex eating your M&M's™ Jesus he Said sorry and now he's here to buy you some new ones so stop being a little bitch." You here some dude with braces and poorly bleached hair tell two others, who Im Assuming are Alex and Jakob. The things you hear when people walk in you think not looking back to the trash in your hands.

"But Nordan they were my M&Ms™" the blond one with the accent whines bending backwards a bit.

I snicker a bit as they turn down the candy and soup aile. This conversation is much more entertaining than the magazine you were holding a second ago.

"ALEX THOSE ARE NORMAL I WANT PEANUT DUMB DUMB!" the one I'm now assuming is Jakobs slightly raised voice says.

"Well they-they are out dude." I'm sure of is Alex States.

I laugh softly "hey guys we have some back here." My voice raises lightly throughout their rather funny debate over m&ms™.

"Oh dude thanks" Nordan says laughing. I nod blushing a bit.

"see Teeqo this person..uh...Y/N?...got us covered." Alex states after looking at my name tag. I nod and shyly smile a bit blushing a bit more.

"Ahh yes omg thanks!" Teeqo or Jakob? Not sure now says smiling like an idiot. I blush face now red looking away. They are all super cute.

Alex starts pulling out money."Oh nono don't worry these are on the house my friends!" I awkwardly deny the money because I can't stand being around such good looks.

"Thanks dude we'all be sure to visit you again some time, hopefully with less comtion."Jordan smiles waving off. As all of the walk out.

"damn that was definitely the highlight of my day." I mummble to myself going back to whatever trashy mag I was reading.

A/N: THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE I HOPE IT WAS AS FUN TO READ AS IT WAS FOR MD TO WRITE PLEASE LEAVE A RESPONSE GOOD OR BAD I DONT MIND! 😀😁😊