Rug and Banks

(This was based off of when rug called Banks daddy)

Daddy was a weird word to Rug for sure, yet when he said it he loved it. It definitely confused him so he decided to talk to someone. Rug though that he could trust banks so after visiting the soon to be LA house he would talk to him.

"The new house looks so cool right banks!" Rug said as more of s fact then a question. "Yea man it's pretty dope." Responded banks. Rug was nervous about the question he was to ask. He started to think maybe its a bad idea.

"Hey Ricky...?" Rug says softly. Banks nods with a 'hm' as if saying to continue. "Wanna look at the pools together closer tgan you know a balcony view?" Rug says with obvious nervousness in his tone.

"Yo Rain we are gonna check out the pools if thats cool!"  Banks yells as the twoobwalk out the back. Neither of them talk as they walk to the pool. Banks seems to know that he should wait for rug to talk first.

"So banks I have two important things to tell you that nobody knows." Rug says as he bends down to touch the water. "And I need you to promise on your moms life not to tell or judge." Rug says in a tone of importance. "I swear on it man." Banks means it too.
     "Soimgayandimayormaynotlikeyouandihaveadaddykinkandidontmeantospringthisallonyoubutireallytrustyoyandlikeyouandth-" Rug continued on and on so to shut him up banks grasped both of his cheeks and kissed him. Rug was shocked but wrapped his arms around the taller boys waist and getting on his tiptoes. "I think I understand it all kiddo." Banks humms out pulling away from rug. Rug looks up at him whlie both ands are held in front of them.

  Both boys wear totally obviously to the rest of the members looking at them from the balcony. All rug could think about was what just happened. All Banks could think about was the word daddy and rug. All Adapt from the balcony could think about is how his banks was totally taken from him even if they weren't togethe.

Adapt loved them both they were all friends right, But Banks was always a different story to him. It wasn't fair he had known Banks longer. Jelousy was a problem but he just wanted them to be happy. Even if being happy means giving up Banks.

^396 words^
So this was also kindaa a way to cope with Jelousy irl but I ship adapt and banks but also rug and banks so prepare to se some of that beautiful stuff so yea hope yall(im from Oregon we don't say ya'll) liked it. ♡