Chapter Twenty-Six

Zacznij od początku

A whole freaking limo and we are sitting like this?

Hell yes.

He caressed my cheek and made my look into his eyes.

“I. Love. You.” Saying everyone slowly to make sure it got through.

I placed my forehead against his and let those words register with every single part of my mind and body. When I pulled back, his eye’s told me that it was nothing but honestly.

“I love you too. So much”

He pulled my face down gently to brush his lips against mine. I shivered as the sparks lit up and cuddled down onto his lap more.

He finally allowed himself to kiss me as our lips moved in sync; it felt as if they fit perfectly together.

He used his hand that wasn’t holding my face to rub up and down my back softly; he knew exactly how I liked to be touched. Or maybe it was just because it was him that made it so amazing?

Before the kiss could get any deeper, the limo came to a stop and I heard the driver get out.

After a knock on our window, the door opened just as we pulled away from our kiss.

“Sir, ma’am.”

Zak kissed my cheek before helping me out of the limo.

I looked around and knew I wasn’t home. “Why are we on the cliff?” I questioned as he grabbed the boxes of dessert.

“No questions angel.” He winked and held his elbow out and I wrapped my arm through it before headed into the darkness towards the clearing.

Once we reached the clearing, a big tent was set up along the same place where we had our picnic at.

“Zak?” I looked up at him and found he was watching my expression.

“So I thought we could camp out tonight? Do you like it?” His eyes flashed worry.

“I’ll do anything as long as you’re there.”

He grinned and his eyes lit back up.

“Come on, let’s go change.” He started pulling me towards the tent.

“How?”

“Greg and Cara are great friends Annie.” He kissed my temple as we reached the tent.

He unzipped the large tent to reveal tons of blankets and pillows along with two bags in the far corner.

“I’ll wait for you to change.” He said while rubbing my back as I ducked to get in.

I grabbed the familiar bag I know as my own and opened it.

Oh god.

Cara.

Nothing put lacey bra and panty sets where in the bag. Every single color. Some see through, some thongs, some boy shorts.

I freaked.

“Ummmm…Zak?” My voice was shaky.

“What’s wrong Annie?” I saw his shadow move to the front of the tent.

Oh god, I so don’t wanna tell him.

“She grabbed an old t-shirt that doesn’t fit; do you have something I can borrow?” I placed my head in my hands.

“Of course, just look in my bag.”

I picked his up and unzipped it.

Greg packed extra for Zak, thank heavens.