Chapter 2

Authors Notes::

Heres the next chapter.

Its Kinda Short But Necissary, For The Plot.

I'll Upload Soon Hopefully.

Music In This Chapter::

Chantal Kreviazuk--> Feels Like Home

Vote, Comment and Become A Fan!

Read & Enjoy! :)<3

______________________________________________________

We drove to Lukes in different cars, so we arrived at my house at different times. Dimitri got here first, mainly because he finds the posted speed limit signs as more of a suggestion. I on the other hand follow the laws.

I pulled my car into the driveway, finding Dimitri waiting, leaning against his car. I got out of my car and walked over to him grabbing his hand leading him to my house.

"Mr. and Mrs. Cambell are away? When should we be expecting them back?" he asked curiously.

We stopped at the front door so I could unlock the front door, as I said, "Yeah. They're gone until Sunday. Im 'staying' the weekend at Emilys." I used air quotes so he would know im truely not. Staying with Emily that is.

I opened up the door. When we stepped inside the house Dimitri asked, "So, what is my big surprise?"

"Patience. You can wait in here." I said as I lead him to the living room, I continued, "Im going to go get your surprise ready, okay." I smiled and kissed him a bit longer than expected. Once I got away, I darted upstairs and to my bedroom.

I had bought a bunch of candles. All of them were lavender scented. I had container candles, pillar candles, taper candles, votive candles, and tealight candles. I arranged them all around the room lighting them all. I turned off the lights, with the candles it gave the room a dim lighting.

Dimitri yelled up the stairs, "Audrey! Whats taking so long?"

I cracked my bedroom door and yelled down the stairs, "Sorry! Just a second! Im almost done! Sorry, babe!"

I shut the door quickly and ran into my closet, to my dresser. I quickly kicked out of my shorts and pulled out of my shirt, throwing them both to the floor. I grabbed my newly bought lingeria dress. It was light pink and shear, see-through. Not to mention extremely short. I pulled it over my red bra and hip huggers. I opened the door and yelled down the stairs, "Okay Dimitri! You can come up to my room now."

I hurried over to the stereo and turned it on with the volume low, but audible clearly. The perfect song was on it was by Chantal Kreviazuks song 'Feels Like Home'. I heard Dimitri coming up the stairs as I set down on the bed awaiting my prince charming. The stereo was softly singing, "Something in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself. Makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms. There's somthing in your voice, makes my heart beat fast. Hope this feeling lasts, the rest of my life." I was super nervous waiting for Dimitri. I heard him pause outside the door. I sttod to my feet infront of my bed. Everything went be so slowly, it didnt seem possible. As he turned the door and started to enter the room, I became aware of everything. The floor creaking as he was outside the door, the sound of the door knob turning, the way the carpet felt as I nervously curled my toes.

Dimitri entered the room. He was shocked as he took in the room. Looking at all of the candles, the music and finally his eyes landed on me. I bit my lip and shifted my weight from one foot to the other. Finally saying, "Surprise."

"Wow, Audrey." he spoke softly as he moved closer to me. "Are you sure? We dont have to, really." he continued. We've never had sex before. Well I've never had sex. Dimitri has, He did in 8th grade with some hoebag. Her name wa Codi, or Carly, or maybe Calli. whatever that was a year before he met me and we fell in love. One thing I was sure of is that after 4 years with Dimitri, Im ready. Im ready to share everything with him, to give him my everything.

I put my hands on his chest and softly replied, "I have never been so sure of anything in my life. I want this...I want you."

With that we were kissing passionatly, hungerly yearning for each other. Dimitri picked me up, wrapping his arms around my waist, yet never breaking the kiss. He gently laid me back on my soft freshly made bed. His body hovered over me, Dimitri momentarily broke the kiss to ask me one more time, before it was to late, "Your sure, right?"

I smiled up at him and pushed him over, climbing ontop of him. I was now straddling him. The song that had been playing when all of this began had just ended and another soft slow sonf had started. But I was completely unaware of it all, as I stared at the man I love.

I bit my bottom lip, while I pulled my lingeria dress off. He was still searching my eyes, awaiting me to reply to being sure. Me moving forward wasnt enough, he wanted me to say it. Dimitri rested his hands on my thighs and he gave me a look that said he was waiting for a reply.

So I gave him one, "Im positive."