Chapter 1

Authors Notes::

Sorry it took me soooo long to upload this chapter.

I blame my newest obsession Gossip Girl.

and Rachel Caines New Book. :)

But here it is...

Vote, Comment, Become A Fan.

Read & Enjoy :D

Music Featured In This Chapter Is...

Selena Gomez and The Scene--> Naturally

Taylor Swift--> Fearless

Pitbull--> Hotel Room

________________________________________________________________

"5, 6, 7, 8." I yelled, while snapping to keep the beat. The compatitions routine music came on and the girls and myself were off. This was your typical Friday afternoon Jefferson Highs Varsity cheer practice. Like always the routine ended with a beautiful 5 stunt group pyramid. With of course me in the center on top. The music ended. Our fake smiles fell, being replaced with pained tired ones as the flyers craddled out of the stunts.

"Okay Ladys!" I yelled to get all of the girls attention. "Alright, this has been an awesome practice girls! Compititions only 3 months away, so we're doing great. Now get your butts home and get ready to have a rad time tonight at Lukes house party!" All the girls errupted in clapping, screaming and I think I heard someone squeal. Luke Fisher always throws the best partys. He has ever since freshman year, and now it being Senior year the partys are just getting better and better. "See you ladys tonight!"

Everyone slowly but surely got their stuff together and left the gym. I grabbed my pink Cheer Bag and exited the gym too, heading toward the football field. Football season is the best time of the year. Waiting for me just outside the fenced in field was my amazing boyfriend, Dimitri Wright. We've been dating since Freshman year, today is actually our 4 year anniversary.

The sight of him brought a smile to my face. He wore black gym shorts, with a gray muscle shirtdrenched in sweat, along with a pair of black nikes. He's completely gorgeous. I truely love him. His blue-gray eyes, short spikey dark black hair, his buff athleticly toned body, his brains, his comical wit. Whats not to love? He is truely perfect. As I got closer to him, I saw him smiling too. I looked down at myself to see what he saw. My short athletic pink and white shorts, with a yellow spagetti strap tank top, along with a pair of my own nikes but mine were white. My dark brown hair was up in a loose pony tail.

As I got closer to him I started to skip, as he started towalk towards me. I jumped up and into his arms, he spun me around before he kissed me lightly on the lips. "Hello beautiful."

"Hello handsome" I replied and kissed him again on the lips, he was still holding me. My legs were wrapped around his waist and one of his hands were on my upper thigh, while the other was groping my butt to hold me up as our gentle kiss intensified. He backed up, to where my back was up against the chainlink fence. Dimitris tongue traced my bottom lip, politly asking for entrance. I happily accepted. Our kiss quickly turned from something innocent to something more passionate, a hungry yearning.

I dropped my legs, while untangling my hands from Dimitris hair, moving them to rest on his chest. When I unwrapped my legs from his waist he moved his hands from my thigh and rump, to place his left hand on the small of my back pulling me closer. While his right hand lingered on my jaw and neck.

Things were starting to get to heated for my liking in a very public place. I hate overdoing PDA, a littles okay but after a while get a room. So I slightly pushed Dimitri away, giving way to a very small gap. We both were gasping for air. "Save it for later." I said with a mishevious smile. Dimitri arched one of his eyebrows and looked questionally at me. I bit my lip, trying my best to look innocent and adorable.