"First you show me that sexy demon form of yours. I was so wet during the ceremony. You looked so hot. Grr. " She said, her body writhing against his. What?

Nikolai was speechless.

She..liked my demon form? He thought. Somebody actually liked his demon form. No way was he turning into a demon right now.

"Show me." She whined and cupped his cheek. She looked into Nikolai's eyes.

Green to Grey.

Her eyes were so beautiful, so full of pain and secrets. They had flecks of black in them. Both of them seemed to freeze. Their bodies relaxing and minds going numb. They kept staring into each others eyes. Nikolai didn't know what happened to him that he kept looking into them.

But he couldn't look away. It was like something had compelled Nikolai to look and kept him frozen in place.

Minutes passed by as they looked at each other, unable to look away. Lunia's hands moved. His mind registered the movement in the background.

They were soft and smooth as they wrapped themselves around his horns. 

Horns? 

Somewhere along the way of looking into each others souls, Nikolai had taken on his demon form.

His tail flicked and flopped, his horns throbbed as Lunia's tentative hands explore their edges and curves. They still had their gazes locked, right until she started stroking his horns.

Up and down her hands went.

Nikolai's eyes closed. His mouth opened. A purr was pumped from him. He felt the strokes all the way to his cock.

The horns caused pleasure. Hence, warriors cut off their horns to show that they would live a life of pain.  Right now, at that moment,  Nikolai gave his mother a thousand thanks for not letting his horns be cut.

He rolled over on his back, Lunia straddled his hips and kept pumping his horns,  now as she had gravity on her side , she also started rubbing her lower body against Nikolai's. 

He groaned, his cock getting harder than it already was, pre cum stained the front of his pants, Lunia left his horns for a moment and unzipped him, she dragged his pants off leaving him in his boxer briefs.

Then she ogled.

Just sat there and watched him writhing in need.

"Touch yourself, Nikolai. I'll never be bold enough to do the things I want to do with you when I'm myself again. I've slept with a thousand men but I'm still a virgin at heart. So touch yourself for me." She demands,  her voice husky.

Nikolai groaned at her words. The thousand men part makes him boil but he hadn't exactly been keeping it in his pants either so he have no right to judge but it still makes him boil.

The fact that she's here with him right now soothes him. And after that little eye contact thingie they had? He planned to be the last man she'd sleep with. The only man she will sleep with for the rest of her long long life. 

His cock pulses as he brings it out. It stood thick, veined and proud. It's purplish, mushroom shaped head leaking drops of pre cum eager for a release, that small slice of heaven.

Lunia licks her lips, eyeing his length. Pleasure shot up his cock at that look. He would give away his left sack to feel that tongue against his cock.

But this was for her.

It was not about him.

His hand rose to wrap itself around his throbbing anatomy. Lunia moaned a little, a fresh drop of pre cum appeared at the head. Nikolai squeezed, loving the feeling of pain mixing with pleasure.

Lunia panted as she watched him stroke himself. Nikolai never let his gaze stray from her face. He reached down with his other hand and squeezed his balls. Pain shot up and his body jerked with it.

He was soo close.

He looked down at Lunia. She had inched closer and her hand was reaching out. Nikolai growled when her fingers touched his balls.

They explored tentatively and then suddenly she plunged her fingers up his ass hole. Nikolai shouted in surprise.

Fuck! What was she up to?

Her fingers implored and then reached their destination. This was so uncomfortable. He just wanted her fingers out but then she touched something.

Something inside his body, just behind his ball sack and Nikolai felt pleasure so acute and so immense that his cock blew off the tip.

The best orgasm he ever had.

At the hands of his enemy.

His body went limp after that. His eyes closing by the time Lunia's face appeared over his head.

"I need you to love me, Nikolai." She whispered, stroking his sweaty face.

"I think I already do."