"What does being mates- uh- mean?" I blushed as I thought of our heated night, and by the sudden mountain I was sitting on Jon was thinking about the same thing. He brushed the hair away from my neck and nibbled on the joining of my neck and shoulder. A moan slipped out of my lips before I could stop it and I felt Jon smirk into my skin as his tongue laved at the tiny hickey he had given me.

            "Mates love one another, pick each other up when they fall. Watching each other's back, and caring for them. Mates get married, have lots and lots of pups, and grow old together. Mates are one for life." I gulped, then nearly moaned again as Jon's tongue followed the movement with open-mouth kisses. I had no idea if I was ready for this commitment. Jon went still beneath me. He cleared his throat nervously before continuing. "I was actually wondering if perhaps you would do me the extreme honor of going on a date with me tonight."

            I turned so I was straddling him, loving the way he shivered underneath me. My- deep breath here- wolf rose to the surface and suddenly I was feverishly attacking his lips. Moving in synch, he nipped at my bottom lip for entrance, which I denied. He growled and flipped us so that I was lying down on the couch with his warmth pressing down on me. His hand slid up under my (his) shirt and drew light circles right under my breasts. I gasped at his electrifying touch, and he used that opportunity to plunge into my mouth and tangle our tongues in a battle. I lost. Not that I was complaining, but as his hands inched up my body my breathing hitched as arousal rushed through my veins.

            "OH MY GOD MY POOR INNOCENT EYES!"  Jon growled and curled me closer to him as I calm my breathing from its erratic state. He pulled us up into a sitting position as I took in our interrupter.

            He had light blonde hair and forest green eye, he was slightly skinny but had a thin layer of muscle. He also had a horrified look on his face.

            Arms wrapped around his figure from behind, as the man I had woken up to this morning laid a kiss to his cheek.

            "Aw, Finn, we've done much worse than this. I wouldn't say you have innocent eyes." Finn blushed profusely and slapped what I assumed to be his mate's arms away.

            "That's it. You're not getting any tonight." I watched amused as Ron's eyes darkened as Finn sat on the couch opposite of us. Before he had a chance to get comfortable, Ron was there to scope Finn up and put him down in the same position Jon and I were in. If Finn was surprised or angry he didn't let it show as he sat stiffly on his mate's lap. Once Ron ducked his head and started lapping at a bite mark on Finn's neck did a little moan slip out of him.