Life 1

Life.

We all deserve a chance right? Like a good chance to explain why we do the things we do, why we hurt the people so dear to us, why we leave them and just to wonder if we'll ever be back. That what went through my mind everyday. Why did my mum leave? She constantly left and re-appeared when she wanted to. Then social finally got involved and took me to a home 4 years ago. My life ain't ever been the same. I didn't have no siblings, it was just me. I used to ask my mum what happened to my dad, the only reply was, ?He's probably dead, why don't you join him!?

It was like I was the worst thing that happened, no wonder she never cared, I was a little quiet girl before, listening to her strict nasty orders, doing what she told me to do, and watching her every night with a different man. I always vowed never to be like her, never to let a man lie to me, or never to just do anything with them, spoke to soon, my life went down hill in the home, you just adapt to that sort of life, and no one tells you that you are doing the wrong thing, they watch you mess your life up and then blame you and hate you. I didn't care any more, now at my age I was just hoping I could find someone who could help me. I never had a place to sleep, so when I started getting arrested for the bad things my friends were doing, I was thankful because I could finally sleep somewhere without worrying what would happen to me. Sometimes I would sit down and say to myself, the people I am with are not changing me, but as time passed, I became a robot, and did whatever they said, just to keep my head under a roof. It all started back when I was 15...

*I woke up and watched Alina straighten her hair, we stayed at her mum's, I met her randomly seeing her around a block of flats when I attempted to run away from the home for the 5th time.

At first I saw her as someone who looked rude, arrogant, someone who totally did not care and a girl who just got her own way. I looked at her and the boys surrounding her and scoffed and just walked off with my stuff into a deserted park in the middle of Tottenham, I took a train from Chiswick all the way down here, just to get as far from them, I couldn't take it, and I had my reasons. I sat there and went through my carrier bag, I had a packet of Jaffa cakes, and half bottle of Coca Cola. I was hungry and I had been on these roads for two days, and I was in need of some serious sleep. I bit into a Jaffa cake and slowly chewed it. I needed a shower and some clothes, my hair was blowing about and I wanted to sleep. Some two hooded boys approached me. The tallest boy smiled at me, and the other well he just stared, but it was scaring me. I held onto my bags, no asshole with them mighty hands is taking my bag, that's all I've got now.

?You alright?? The tall one said. I nodded my head quickly.

?What's your name!? The other said, the only thing I saw was his eyes, and it was seriously frightening.

?Zoe.? I said shivering. They nodded and the tall one looked at the other.

?Bare white chicks always down here,? He mumbled, I still heard, but what was there to actually say.

?So Zoe where you from??

?Chiswick.? I shivered.

?Ahh west, why you down here though??

?Because I am, and I'm cold.? I shivered. He nodded slowly. The weird one sat down and looked in the distance and started talking.

?So Zoe, your a nice girl, what you doing in a place like this?? I shrugged. He nodded slowly and grinned.

?I should take you back to my place, it's safe there.? He smiled. I moved back abit. The tall one laughed.

?Shut up man your scaring her.? He laughed. He looked genuine, someone I could trust this once, his friend however looked rather unpleasant and ruthless, someone not to associate yourself with if you are a young female. I was only in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and I was feeling the cold. The one sitting down looked at his phone and smiled.