Life 12

Life.

Me and Jah were in his room looking through his baby album, it was cute, his mum was really beautiful, and his dad looked like a family man, a bit dodgy, but someone who protected his family, I don't know what happened, but "Snakesz" is a fucked up boy. He was happy going through it, he really loved his mum, we spoke about her through out.

"I'll take you to see her, she'll love you." He smiled. I nodded and he put his album on the side and hugged me, through out the whole day he had held this shank and it was touching my thigh as he held me.

"Jah."

"Yeah..."

"You're holding an a shank."

"Yeah, I keep thinking someone's gonna come in here."

"No one's gonna come in here, give it to me." I sat up, he gave it to me and I put it on the table and lay back down. He was thinking, and closed his eyes for abit. I watched him carefully, it was silent and it just felt really weird. He sat up immediately and looked at me

"Someone owes me money, come we go get it." I nodded and wore a skirt, he came up behind me and aggreviely pulled it down.

"JAH! GET THE FUCK OFF-"

"CHANGE! DON'T WEAR THAT SHIT TO FOLLOW ME!" He shouted, I jumped and barged past him, "I don't want mandem looking at you, you know they target you when they see you with me, so act more, you know. Can you just wear tracksuit bottoms"

"Fuck off!" I screwed him, he took a deep breath.

"Zoe don't chat to me like that."

"Fuck off." I smiled. He was getting mad, he was coming closer, I shrugged.

"Dickhead." I muttered, I got up and tried to get to the door. He smacked it shut and pushed me effortlessly and I flew onto the bed.

"DON'T CHAT TO ME LIKE I COME DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL!" He shouted.

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"I was asking you Zoe," He picked up the skirt and threw it at me face.

"Wear it, go out there and look like a fucking sket. Nastiness man." I threw it back on the floor.

"Snakesz, yeah that's what I'll call you, killer, you probably rape girls too. I know how desperate you get for pussy. Nasty killer." I laughed, I wanted to wind him up, see if he'd hit me. He took a deep breath and cleared his throat.

"Please be qui-"

"SHUT UP! Why you talking, you can't even speak properly, always get angry, you carry sti's on your dick, shit!! I need to get tested. You beat that fucking bitch Mary. Someone needs to kill her," I laughed, he looked up to the ceiling and his face was literally changing colour, and this guy's black. I burst out laughing.

"Cunt." I muttered. He just walked out of the room and I heard the front door slam, wow he actually didn't hit me, amazing. He always gets mad when people chat like that about "Mary". Bollocks, move on, she's a bitch, when I get her, I'll bury her alive. I think he went to get the money alone, I went through his stuff, and ate his favourite biscuits he eats, and walked around playing with his weapons, they were fun. I don't get why he makes me carry some of these things, their literally dangerous. I fixed up this big one, and pointed it at his poster of Beyonce on his wall.

"Bitch about you ain't black!" I laughed and looked at it. I put it back to normal, and decided to cheer Jahmiah up, because I think I touched a nerve, I feel sorry for the guy who don't have his money ready, because he'll take it out on him, with his fists, I'd rather him shank me, his punches are the killers, he keeps going till you need surgery, so woop woop, go Zoe. I laughed and moved his bed, took me half an hour, so heavy. I cleaned his room and hoovered up the whole house, and went back to his room and got out all the stuff I bought when I went out with Beth. I wasn't really sure about the underwear, it was really uncomfortable when I wore it, I don't do thongs, fucking wedge! I covered my self with his big t-shirt, and wore lacy stockings. I put out the candles from tesco.