"Make sure Damon sees those. And let him know I stopped by?" I batted my eyes, acting innocent. 

"Fuck off." She says, still standing in the door way.

"Pretty sure you already did that last night. With multiple guys, actually." I turn around, and start skateboarding home. 

~~~~~~~~~ 

I'm laying on my bed, watching Netflix, when my phone goes off. 

D: Hey

B: Who is this?

D: Damon

B: Ummm. Okay

D: Yeah. So, are you busy tonight?

B: Not that I know of. Why?

D: I want to take you out to dinner. My uncle got a new place, and he's celebrating. I don't want to stay at his house, and thought I could take you out to dinner :)

B: Why don't you take Nicole out to dinner? But, I'm pretty sure you already ate her out last night. Oh, and she's not the one who left, leaving you all alone and horny.

D: Blake... I'm sorry. I just. I don't know what to say. 

B: How about nothing, and you leave me alone?

D: Or you could let me take you out to dinner ;)

B: No

D: Fine. But can I at least tell you something. Something you have to believe. 

B: No. Goodbye, Damon.

Later that day, my mom told me that we are going to one of her friends house, for dinner. She said there is someone she wanted me to meet? I don't know. 

I was told to dress nice, and by nice she means no black. Since I don't have any non-black dresses or skirts, I went to Quinn's house. 

"Okay. You need to stop being so picky. She said no black, so I will not give you anything that's black. Not even the slightest bit." She scolded me. 

I'm laying down on her bed, scrolling through Instagram. 

"Fine. But, I don't want pink and flowers either. Do that, and I will chop off your head and feed it to my dog."

"You don't have a dog." 

"Shut up, and get me some clothes." She sighs, and goes back into her closet. 

She throws a dress on me, and some cute boots next to me on the floor. 

"This is what you're wearing. If you have any disagreements, keep that shit in your mind. I am not picking out another outfit, because of your picky ass." I am slightly taken back, but I get up anyway, taking the material with me. 

It's a burgundy, cocktail dress. There is a brown belt that sits on the waist line. The top part has a lacey material, and the bottom is very loose and flowy. I will admit, it's a very cute dress. But it's not something I would wear. 

I take in what Quinn said, and just not say anything about the dress. 

I put the brown ankle boots on, and head out the bathroom. 

"You look great. We don't really need to do your hair, or make up. They both look fine." I check the time.

"Good thing you don't need to, because I need to get going. Bye." I rush out the door, before she can say anything. 

When I get to my house, my mom is already at the front door waiting for me. 

"What took so long. You were supposed to be here 5 minutes ago!" 

"Sorry? But you're the one who wanted me to wear a non-black dress. Sooo." I trail off, considering the look she's giving me. 

We start heading off, when I realize we aren't taking the car. 

"Where are we going." I question.

"Oh, just across the street. One of my friends recently moved here, and his having a get-together." I slowly nod. This is nice information, I wish I would have known.

My mom knocks on the door, when we arrive at the house. A middle-aged answered.

"Liz!! Oh, how it's so nice to see you again! How long has it been?" They pull each other in for a hug.

"Too long." They both laugh. 

Ugh. Old people humor.

"Is this your daughter?" He looks at me. 

"Yes it is." I smile the best I can.

"Hi, I'm" he hugs me.

"I know who you are Blake." Umm. What?

"You do?" My mom, and this -still unknown- guy, laugh again.

"Yes, of course I do. Your mom and I have been friends since high school." 

"Oh." 

"Yup. Every time my nephew came over, you two would have little baby play dates together. That is, until you were about 5. I had to move for a while." I nod. 

I wonder who his nephew is.

"Oh, what am I doing?! Come in, come in. There are snacks set out, and dinner will be served in about 20 minutes." 

We walk in the house, and head where everyone else is. 

I look around the living, at all of the decorations. It's a very nice house. 

But that's when I spot him. Damon. And in that moment, he sees me too. 

His eyes widen, before standing up and walks over to me. 

"What in the fucking hell are you doing here?" I snort. 

"I'm not even sure. What are you doing here?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"This is my uncles house. You know, the one I told you that's celebrating his new house?" 

Shit.

"Ahh. I'm so glad you two are talking. Last time you guys talked, you were 5 years old!" He pats Damon on the back. 

"You're the nephew."

"And you're the friends daughter."

Well this isn't confusing at all...