Chapter 6

"AHHHH" I laugh at my best friend. 

"Okay. Okay. Tell me again. I need to know if I actually heard correctly."

I begin to tell the story again, as I remember last night clearly. 

*flashback of last night*

A smile creeps onto my face. 

He leans in, and kisses me again. But instead of his hands roaming my body, his hands are on my butt, and he picks me up. My legs wrap around his waist automatically. 

Without breaking contact, he walks up the stairs, and lays me on his bed. 

He sits up, and quickly takes off his shirt, throwing it across his room. I look at his amazing abs. Because, holy SHIT. 

"I don't think we should do this."  I look up at him. 

"What? Why?" 

"Because. I'm not ready. We didn't talk for weeks, and suddenly you're treating me like we've been together for months. And like you actually care."

"It's because I do actually care."

"I'm sorry, Damon. But no. I will also not allow myself to become on of the many girls you fucked and dropped. Close, but not close enough." 

I get up and grab my stuff. 

"You can't be serious about going home. It's too late in the night for that."

"I'm just going to Quinn's."  He sighs. 

"Fine." 

"I'm sorry." I say before shutting the door.

*end of flashback*

"I still can't believe you almost fucked the fuckboy!" She exclaims.

"Stop." I shake my head.

"What? It's true though."

"Don't you see Quinn? I refuse to do anything with the fuckboy. You know me, and you should know that I will not allow myself to stoop so low." I explain myself. 

"I know." 

"I need to get going." I start to collect my things. 

After I left Damon's house, I came straight here and changed into some of Quinn's clothes. I'm going to be bringing them back to his house. 

"Okay, I guess? Will you be okay?"

"Of course." I smile, and head out. 

I found his house kind of easily. It's only a couple of blocks away from Quinn's.

I was about to knock when Nicole opens the door.

Looks like she had a rough night. 

"Didn't you host a party last night?" Of course he had Nicole over.  

"What the hell are you doing here?" She looks pissed. Good.

"I have here to return these," I hold up the folded clothes, "to Damon Taylors. I was brought to his lovely home last night, and he let me borrow his clothes." I acted all formal, just to piss her off even more. 

"Why are you talking like that?" 

"Well, considering you opened the door wearing just a bra, and skirt, which is on backwards. And I know you hate me. So I thought I would be formal, since, clearly, you're not." I laugh, and threw the clothes over her head into the house.