Chapter 3

"Dude, his face was priceless! And his scream!" We burst out laughing. 

"Good thing I gave you that camera." 

"What are we going to do with the footage?" I look at Quinn.  

"Post it on the school's blog." 

"Oh my god, YES!" She gives me the camera. I just shove it in my bag. The rest of the time at McDonald's, we spent laughing our asses off. 

~~~~~~~~~~

When we get back to my house, we see Damon sitting on my front steps.

"What is he doing at your house?" Quinn turns to me. 

"I honestly have no idea." I look at Damon, who had his head in his hands.

"You should probably go home. I'll talk to him, and tell you what happened after." She nods. 

I get out of the car, and walk up to him. I didn't have Bubble's on me. We dropped her off before we went to McDonald's. 

"Why are you on my stairs? I kinda need to get in my house." I cross my arms. 

He lifts up his head. His eyes are all puffy and red. Looks like he's been crying. 

"I am so sorry for dumping your soda down your shirt. I was just being an idiot and I didn't expect it to go this far. Please forgive me." He stands up. I just raise my eyebrow at him. But we just started. I thought.

"Let's just end this feud between us. Please Blake." I scoff and shake my head. This has to be fake. Why would Mr. Popular be apologizing for starting this? 

"Blake... please. I really am sorry." I look back over at him. 

"No. Now move or I will call the cops for trespassing." He steps aside. 

As I start heading up the stairs, he grabs my hand. I snap around.

He pulls me towards him. 

"What are you doing. Let go." Yes I may be strong, but I am not as strong as him.

"No." At this point I'm only inches away from his face. No. I will not allow him to kiss me.

"Damon. Stop." I try pulling away, but he is too strong. 

He presses his lips against mine. I can't pull my face away, because he has a hold on my neck. Gentle, but every time I try to pull away, his grip tightens. 

This is sexual harassment. 

Finally, I bite his lip. He jerks away. 

"OW! What the hell." He puts his hand up to his lips, to see if he was bleeding. 

When he pulls his hand away, he looks shocked. Pissed. 

I go in my house, and make sure I slam the door. 

I am going to be honest here. I have always had the slightest crush on Mr. Popular. But who doesn't? 

But that. 

That was bullshit. 

That should not have happened. 

That was so... wrong 

So what's even worse than him forcing me to kiss him?

I kinda liked it...

~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing next to Quinn, waiting for her to finish putting her books in her locker, when suddenly I was slammed into the lockers. 

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!"