5. Give me her no.!

"I don't see how that even makes any sense", Isha cried as I and Ankit burst out in laughter at a pun. Isha is really dense at getting puns sometimes.

Within 10 minutes of our meet, we all got along with Ankit and Shourya extremely well. Except Sara, of course. She would eye Ankit at every comment he would pass and soon left our table saying she was satiated enough to have anymore. No one knew whether she was talking about the food or Ankit's puns. As Sara left, I and Ankit glanced at each other and grinned. Within 10 minutes I also realized that I and Ankit loved irritating people who easily got irritated.

Shourya talked comparatively less. I figured out that he was rather shy of girls. Specifically Isha. It amused me personally.

As the recess ended, we brought up our time tables. i, Ankit and Shourya had history, for two continuous periods. Ria went for geology and Isha for maths.

We headed towards our classes. Secretly, i was rather worried about who would be my partner. It seemed rather clear that Ankit and Shourya would partner up with themselves. And I, for one, am not at all social.

We reached our class, all the student were waiting outside because the classroom door was still locked. As we were waiting and chatting, Shourya suddenly eyed somewhere behind me. Before I could turn to see what it was, I heard girls all around giggling.

I could feel butterflies in my stomach and turned to find Randhir right behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randhir's P.O.V

I went ahead to call Shourya. He was standing round the corner with a Ankit and a girl. She had this short brown hair, thin waist and extremely smooth thighs. I felt an urge to go and touch her. As i went closer, she turned towards me.

Again. It was her again.

She stared at me right with her eyes wide open. Staring girls had never been my problem. They always do. They would always stare at you but won't even bother to know you. And if I would just fuck them and not bother to know them, they'll call me a perv. Not that it bothers me. And as long as they have nice clean shaved pussies, it'll never bother me.

But this girl. The way she stares at me with her eyes wide open and her straight hair falling over her eyes. It fees weird. I dont even know if 'weird' is the correct word for it.

She's beautiful, no doubt. I thought to myself.

And it felt rather weird, again. Because I don't find myself calling stuffs 'beautiful', sexy, hot, big, tight these are the words that best describes things i want.

But she didn't seem like my kind. She seemed so delicate and soft. As if she would faint by my touch. I would be a stone to this delicate glass and shatter her into pieces. Damn. This girl was trouble. And the way her eyes grew wide as she stared at me from head to toe, it gave me immense pleasure.

Regaining myself, I looked over at Shourya, "Coming bruh?"

Ignoring the girl if I could, I just wished she wouldn't say anything. Back in the boys' restroom I realized that her voice has unbelievable effect on me.

She glanced over at Shourya, who gave Ankit and her an apologetic smile and walked with me into the class as the teacher unlocked the door.

"who's she?", i asked Shourya.

He had this keen interest on his face suddenly but it became severe within a second.

"I don't think she's that type of girl Bhai."

"She's hot though. That's a really nice ass over there.", I smirked. But honestly it wasn't comfortable talking about her that way.

"Give me her number, will you?", I asked Shourya.

"You don't even know her!"

"Why now, you've got a thing for her?", I felt my anger rising.

"Dude no. I've just met her and she's a really nice girl. I don't think it's right"

I glared at Shourya. He need not be so protective for that girl. Why does he think I would hurt her?

"You know, you've never been that idealistic guy. Maybe by looks but you use girls..."

"I know what you mean.", I snapped. Why is he caring for her so much?

Shourya stared at me for a moment or two and took out his phone and started texting someone.

I looked away. My phone buzzed. I looked down at my phone and read the notification

Shourya: No need to thank me bitch. (attached contact) Sanyukta.

_____________________________________________________________

I thought a lot. A LOT! whether i should do this 'pov' thing or not. I didnt know if I'll be able to write it well enough to read.

What do you think about this chapter?

And about Randhir?

He's a perv for sure. But who doesn't like a Bad Boy?