3. The Hunk

I need to pee. Seriously.

I don't understand how the most weird situations always, always have me trapped in it.

This problem pretty much made it sure that, yes, I was nervous. And excited. And tensed. All at the same time.

I looked around, the corridor was empty. The classes were filled and could hear the voices of teachers. "A-28", I sighed looking at my timetable. All that time, I found 'A-20', 'B-12', 'C-28'.... And every other possible class except for A-28.
It was getting on my nerve. I had been roaming around for 20 minutes now but with no luck. In fact, I couldn't even find a person to ask the way. I did land in the staff room, but that teacher was too busy applying her lipstick to listen to me.
I thought about Isha and Ria, they must've even made some friends by now. And here, I didn't even know where to go!

I looked around once again. I wasn't looking for the room A-28 now. My priority had changed. Restroom.

I walked straight down the corridor, and surprisingly, I could spot a restroom right a few classes away. I hurried into the restroom as soon as I reached it.

A little hope jittered inside me. Finally I could find something in this school.

I got inside and... I stopped.

Right in front of me stood a handsome hunk in white t-shirt, black jeans and sneakers. He was so tall that he would literally tower over me with his black hair was messed up perfectly. Something about is facial features was extremely extraordinary, high cheekbones, a straight nose, narrow lips.

Good looking guys have always been my weakness. Always.

And this guy over here was an adonis.

His t-shirt fitted him so perfectly that I could see his abs prominently over it. We had the same skin tone, but his wasn't pale as mine. Rather there was something so attractive and warm about his skin. Something about his face showed a pinch of that 'bad boy look', but there was something tender as well.
But the most beautiful were his small blue eyes. That blue color was so deep. It felt piercing and calming at the same time as it stared at me.
Period.

It was staring at me. He was staring at me with shock, horror and somewhere inside, a little humor and amusement.

"uhm.... "

"Babes, it's men's restroom.", he grinned as he said. His voice was heavy and husky.

And of course, it brought me back to the real world. I closed my mouth which I realized was open all that time while I was measuring his features.

He walked to basin and bent a little to wash his hands.
Tearing off my eyes from his muscular body, I asked hesitantly.
"Men's restroom?" just to make sure I heard it right.

He looked at me from the corner of his eyes, with a somewhat different look on his face.

Then he regained himself in a heartbeat and smirked,
"nice, eh?"

As he smirked, I could see a dimple on his right cheek.

"then what about the girls' restroom?", I checked my voice and realized that I was literally squealing.

"Dunno, never been there."

I could feel myself flush red.

"No.. I'm asking about the way. Where is it? The girls' restroom?", I tried making my voice was normal and bold. It made me feel relieved that the effect of this hunk was wearing off now.

"I told you hon, never been there", he gracefully replied.

His easy going, graceful coquette behavior was now irritating me.

"Why don't you just say that you don't know the way yourself?", I groaned angrily.

"Easy Princess, you don't want your makeup falling off, do you now?", he said as dried his hands and then added, "you found this restroom, you'll find that one as well. I have better jobs than helping a lost puppy."

He winked at me and left the rest room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss Sanyukta Agarwal, is it?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"You are 30 minutes late.", a thin teacher with spectacles hanging from her long thin nose, said.

I had no idea whether she was asking me or telling me that I was late. Staring at her face, she reminded me of Professor Mcgonagall from Harry Potter. Just a younger version though.

"I lost the way... ", I protested.

"Miss Agarwal, all the students here are new to the school like you but I don't see anyone else lost in..."

BANG!

______________________________________

Heya guys! Thanx so much for reading!

Any predictions? Suggestions? Thoughts? Do like, vote and comment! 😊✌

Should I cast celebrities for the characters or leave it for ur imaginations?