2.

"okay... I'm SO excited!", chirped Isha.

She hopped in the seat next to me in the bus. She was a little shorter than me with long wavy black hair. Her green eyes glistening and there were goosebumps over her dark skin. She definitely was excited.
"I've heard that there's this super cool dance group. What do you think? Should I give an audition for it? Hey, what if they don't like me...." yep, there she went hyperventilating. She's the person who's always filled with energy. She's an incredible dancer and quite famous. Like she knows everyone. And when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE. Literally.

"I guess we'll find out once we reach.", I replied. "they do have a music band as well, I hope." I added.

"I guess so," Isha replied as looked around the bus, observing everyone. And then she continued babbling about dance and I looked out the window, half listening and half wondering how high school's gonna be. And soon I wandered off with my thoughts.

"are you even listening?", Isha fussed as we reached school finally.

"of course!"

Idiotic lie Sanyukta.

"you were talking about that dance team", I added quickly as Isha narrowed her eyes.

"Bitch, that was like 10 minutes ago," she groaned.

Not my fault. Totally not my fault. She'd been talking about it since two weeks and now I know everything about that dance team even when I have nothing to do with it!

I'm definitely not the best dancer.

"Well u
I was asking about the timetables", she continued.

She waited for me to say something. But when I didn't, she raised her brows.

"what timetables?", I asked confused.

She gave a huge groan.

Yep, that's her. Fussing about everything.

"where are we supposed to get our timetables from?! "

Time table?

Yeah, of course, time tables.

.........

And I had no idea from where were we supposed to get it from.

Yep, that's me. Forgetting about everything.

I was sure that mum talked about it and told me that I ought to listen to her properly. But.....

"you forgot, right? ", Elisha cried out.

"don't look at me like that. Like, you know anything about it? "

Before we could argue any further, we heard someone from behind.

" I've been looking for you both for so long! "
We turned back to see an extremely flawless figure walking towards us.

Triana , my cousin sister cum bestie, walked out of the administration building of the school with her perfect hourglass figure and her black curls tied into a messy bun. Her olive skin, blue-green eyes and perfect pair of legs walking so elegantly, made everyone drool at her.

"I took your timetables when I went to take mine", said Ria as she handed us ours.

"jeez, since when did u started caring so much?", I said as I checked my timetable.

Today,

Maths History History Chemistry

Two periods history, definitely not the best expected.

"Blah, no one's caring sweetheart. I just know u two well enough to guess that none of u remembers from where were u supposed to collect these from", Ria replied with 'yeah-i-know-im-great' look on her face.

But yep, that's her. Saving our asses every time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had checked our timetables and unfortunately I did not had a single class with any of them today.

"Okay. No worries. I can handle things myself.", I relaxed myself and went off to search for the math class. I thought it would be easy.

.
.
Fifteen minutes passed.

And I still had no idea where the class was?

I didn't want to make a scene on the first day! Could things be worse?

After a few seconds I realized, yes they could be worse. In fact, they could be silly.

The problem which was my priority now was finding a restroom.

I needed to pee. Seriously.

______________________________________

Heya guys! Thanx so much for reading!

Any predictions? Suggestions? Thoughts? Do like, vote and comment! 😊✌

Where are you all from?

I'm from Ranchi, India