✈🌁Leaving☁

Comincia dall'inizio

I look at him and smile he them looks at me with and questioned look on his face and looks down at his clothes to see what I was starring at.

Jimin~ what's wrong ?

Kiana~ nothing I just think you look pretty cute oh and also because where matching !

I saw jimin blushing and I just smiled even bigger then jimin took his backpack where his laptop top was and headed downstairs then jimin got out the chocalate muffins and placed it in the table and poured coffee and two mugs!

me and jimin then started to talking until I asked him somthing!

Kiana~ jimin who's gonna look over the house.

Jimin~ no one why??

Kiana~ I mean this is a big house and you never know someone can come I don't rob us or something!!!

Jimin~ your right but who ??

Kiana~ I can just texted my unnis and see if they want to stay !

Jimin~ okay that's fine by me !

Jimin then continues to eat while I ran out my phone and go to the group chat and texted my unnis!!

* Group chat *

Kiana~ Okay unnis so me and jimin are going to our honeymoon trip and I know I should have told you sooner but can one of you guys please take care of the house for a week pleasee till we get back !! Keys are under the carpet outside!

* All at the same time*

All ~ Sure unni !!!

I looked at my phone with a surprised face to see things would be easy than I look at the time and it was 11:13 and our flight was at 12:23 so we had a time . we put the things inside the car and headed to the airport so we can get thier early so we wouldn't be late since the airport was kinda close to us we got thier in time later me and jimin took out our things and headed to the waiting living rooms were you would usually wait for the plane to come back and go. The time was 11:45 so we still a couple of minutes left so since jimin was next to me I just layed my head agiasnt he shoulder and fell asleep!

Vanessa POV ~
so kiana was going to her honeymoon with jimin so I wanted to be the one to check out the place and take care of it so I went to the bathroom and took a shower and got out and put on a comfy outfit!

Vanessa POV ~ so kiana was going to her honeymoon with jimin so I wanted to be the one to check out the place and take care of it so I went to the bathroom and took a shower and got out and put on a comfy outfit!

i went downstairs and took my phone and called jin because I didn't want to be the only one in the house so I texted him the address to the house and took my keys and went to kiana and jimins house.

Amna POV~

I wanted to see jimin and kianas new house for the first time and I wanted to look after so I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower and put on some random clothes!!!

got my car keys and left the house!

(Time skip all of them did the same thing I don't feel like writing all of them😂•○ Back to story•○)

Vanessa POV~
I make my self to the drive way and see i big white house i pull over until somthing caught my attention!

Vanessa~ why are thier so many cars here?

I wake to the door step and see all these pabos when I thought I was gonna be alone with jin!

everyone~ VANESSA!!!

amna , nour , toka , Amber  came up to me and huged me . I look at them with a surpise face and ask them what thier here !

Vanessa~ what are you guys doing here ?

Nour~ kiana told us to come so we came!

Vanessa ~ yeah but only one of us!!

amna~ but it's still the same thing! we can all be together!!

Vanessa ~ yeah I guess!

then I put my keys on the counter and go to the couch where all of them where sitting until I saw someone open the front door!

Vanessa~ JINNN!!!!!!

I ran up to them and have him a hug and unexpectedly i feel his lips brush against me and I respond back doing the same thing then after seconds we see everyone looking at us . i was too embarrassed so I was hiding behind jin and walked him over!

Jimin POV~

I felt kiana head on my shoulders and saw her peacefuly sleeping but the thing I that everyone was getting ready to go in the plane so I tried to gently wake her up.

{ whispers} Kiana??? wake up!
* still no respond*
Jimin~ ahh jinja!
I took one of my headphones and put it in her right ear and put it on the highest volume it could go to!

Kiana~ AHHHHH!!!!

I looked at her and laughed she was just so funny looking. I was laughing and I could feel everyone watching me and then goes kiana slaping my back!

Kiana~ ahhh jinja you could have just told me!!!

Jimin~ you never answered ! but c'mon let's go !!

I helped kiana get up and wake to the line where they were taking the tickets . I have kiana her ticket and she look at it confused ?

Jimin~ what's wrong ?

Kiana~ how come it doesn't show us where we going it's blank??

Jimin~ mabye our parents wanted to be a surprise!?

Kiana~ but it's so odd!

then we were next in line and have the ticket to the man and he gave it back and went in and got in the plane!

Kiana POV~

I want inside the plane and sat down on aisle 3 seat 2 , I got next to the window because I just loved the views when were so high and you can see the sky and the pretty shades of blue running upon the clouds! I look at Jimin who was putting our bags on the top shelfs . he was later then finished and sat down and took my hand and gave me a smile ! then we put on our seatbelts and finally the intercom started talking and he finally took off.

{▪ END OF CHAPTER▪}🍃
sorry I haven't posted in a while I was very lazy but I hope you guys like it😊💥❤!