He

Jeon Jungkook does not want to be called "oppa" because he prefers to have a relationship with girls older than him. He wanted to be the one to call a girl, "noona". For him, age is the most important in a fathomably relationship because the age states oneself's maturity. That's his belief about getting a relationship so rather than finding a girl younger than him, he's more likely to find a lady older because he believes that the older you get, the more mature you are.

He's popular among girls, yes, of course. Who wouldn't be fond of him? He's got the looks, talents and the intelligence. He has the fangirls ranging from 11 years old to 42 years old, probably.

On his 20 years of existence in this world, his eyes have always been looking for one person: Park Sooyoung.

Of course, Sooyoung is older than him. Afterall, Sooyoung was the one who told him to find girls older than him. Yes, he's madly deep inlove with that girl to extent that he's doing anything what she wants but poor him, the girl would just treat him as his younger brother or so.

Sooyoung is on her twelfth grade while Jungkook is on his eleventh grade. Sooyoung is also popular in the school, among boys and girls, for her exuberant look and her sassy attitude. She's a girly person, likes pink, she has a group of girls as well behind her. Remember Sharpay Evans from the High School Musical? She's that type of person, except the looks because Sooyoung is hotter, in everyone's opinion. She's probably the queen of the school.

On the other hand, Jungkook, he's the prince. And the prince must be paired up with a princess not with the queen.

Jungkook has an annoying childhood nobody friend named Kim Yerim. Kim Yerim is the jolly type, she's Jungkook's childhood friend which the boy find annoying because he hates interacting with girls younger than him. He hated Yeri. He despised her. For always calling him oppa and for always clinging unto him despite of his popularity.

But as time passes, Jungkook found himself being comfortable with Yeri's presence, until they became friends, best of friends, rather. Ironic, right? Jungkook hates younger girls but here he is, befriending a girl younger than him.