...

"So Michelle, huh?" Kendall stated in a monotonous voice. You eyed her suspiciously as you stopped in a red light. You were rather excited tonight because you had your 'date' with Kendall. "Do you like girls?" she asked while looking fixedly at you and that made you nervous. Coming out was nothing new to you; every new person you met that held a proper conversation with you, eventually found out about your sexuality. But coming out, even though it wasn't new, it still made you feel nervous. You and Kendall never discussed sexuality or love for that matter; you never mentioned if you found a girl hot or even if you were crushing on someone. But you guessed that she noticed either way.

"Yeah," you admitted.

"Did you hook up with Michelle?" the brown orbs found yours and you had to look away because they were way too intense for you to handle right there.

"I didn't," you shook your head. "Why are you asking me this?"

"I think she likes you," Kendall looked down. You didn't reply and kept driving. You thought about Kendall's words. Michelle was attractive; very attractive. And if you weren't crushing so hard on the girl on the passenger seat, you'd have probably felt something for the green-eyed girl.

You finally arrived to The Stratosphere. The building was huge; the height of it was unthinkable and at the top of the structure, there was something like a fun park with extreme rides which was so crazy. You took the elevator to the floor where the restaurant was and just by the look of the whole tower, you could tell that it was going to be amazing.

The waitress took you and Kendall to the table you had reserved which was right next to the huge glass panels that allowed you to contemplate the city from above. You sat there at a total loss of words; the view in front of you was breathtaking. You could tell that Kendall was feeling the same way because her mouth was slightly open and her brown orbs were as in awe as yours.

"This is—"

"Beautiful," Kendall finished your sentence. You nodded in agreement. The waitress appeared with two menus and after a few minutes of deciding what to eat, you both ended up ordering the same thing. Kendall moved her hair to her side and her perfume invaded you, making you feel lightheaded. It made you remember of that morning when you woke up tangled in her arms.

"What?" she looked at you with a raised eyebrow when she noticed you were staring.

"Nothing," you replied. "So, what kind of pictures do you like taking?" you asked her in hope of starting a deep conversation that at least led to some personal information about her.

"Uh, just stuff," she dryly responded. As you tried not to roll your eyes at her expected answer, you felt your phone vibrate. You pulled it out only to find a message from Michelle. You smiled widely as you saw the picture she had sent to you. She was making puppy eyes and she had written 'I miss you' below. You sent her a quick picture of your view because you were excited and you felt like sharing it with her. "Who are you texting?"

"Michelle," you couldn't wipe the smile off your face.

"So I wasn't mistaken," she mumbled lowly but you heard it.

"What do you mean?" you frowned and the taller girl only sighed.

"That there's something going on between you two," you chuckled because she was so wrong. Only if she knew...

"We are not involved in any way. I just think she's a great person," she looked at you suspiciously but kept her mouth shut.

"So, did you like the strip-club?" you asked teasingly. Kendall playfully rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I loved it," she stated sarcastically. "You must have loved it, though. Specially when that dancer put her, uhm, private parts, on your face," she taunted with an evil smirk on her face.

"Oh my god! Kendall!" you gasped. "And for your information, I didn't enjoy it and I wouldn't go back there either," you explained and she nodded weirdly happily. You both kept chatting and observing the city; nothing major about her life came up but it was always nice to hear her talk.

...

Back at the hotel, and after a wonderful evening, you jumped into the huge bed, exhausted. Kendall didn't waste anytime and joined you too. After giving a call to your family and avoiding telling them about your little escapade to the strip-club with your two new friends, you turned to the side to see if the tall girl was asleep. However, you found deep brown orbs studying you.

"Are you ever going to tell me who you talk to on the phone?" Kendall asked. You sighed and decided to tell her that you simply talked to your family and that you sent photos to them of every place you went because it was getting ridiculous to keep that information from her. It's not like it was going to change anything.

"My family," you sighed, feeling the tiredness on your body.

"Really?" she questioned surprised.

"Yeah, who do you think I was talking to?"

"Your girlfriend," she murmured shyly. "Because, well, the 'I love you's', the fact that you never mentioned me which made sense, because really, what kind of girl would like her girlfriend on a road trip with another girl? And also because you didn't mention that just hours ago you were at a strip-club and also the fact that you were staying in such luxurious hotel, I mean, it sounds stupid but it made sense in my head."

"I don't have a girlfriend," you chuckled. "Besides, hours ago you thought me and Michelle had something going on," she kept quiet. "But yeah, it makes sense. I didn't tell my mom about you because that would mean that I broke a few rules like for example, talking to strangers and telling them I'm all on my own and worse, giving them a ride, or even worse, sleeping in the same bed with them," she giggled at that.

"I see..." Kendall eyed you. "And what are you going to tell her?"

"I don't know."

"You could tell her that I was in your class and that we ran into each other by chance—"

"She knows everyone in my school," you interrupted.

"Well, what if I'm a friend of a friend?" Kendall suggested.

"Well that could work," you smiled at her.

"Good, because I'd really love to meet your family. I'm sure they are lovely," you smiled at that. Kendall was so weird and changeable; one minute she was giving you compliments and laughing with you, and next minute she was cold and distant. You'd like to know what was going on on that pretty mind of hers. "Good night, Y/N."

"Night," you mumbled sleepily. Before falling asleep, you remembered that in the morning her arms had surprised you by being wrapped around you. You were craving for them to do that again. But there was nothing you could do, at least not for now.