S I X

You woke up feeling strong arms wrapped loosely around your waist. You didn't need to turn around to know that it was Kendall. In her sleep, she must have cuddled you since you remembered sleeping on the opposite side from hers. You didn't mind feeling her holding you tight; you actually liked it. You felt protected. However, you didn't want the girl to freak out so you carefully got out of her grip while trying to not wake her up in the process. You checked your phone and sent some text messages before heading to the shower. Today, was your last night in the city since you and Kendall were leaving to the Grand Canyon tomorrow where you planned to spend a night there too. When you got out of the shower and went into the room, you spotted an already awake Kendall gazing back at you.

"Hey, your phone has been ringing nonstop, you should check it out," she informed lazily. You grabbed your phone and saw some text messages and missed calls from Michelle. You grinned and called her back.

"Hey there," she greeted chirpily.

"Missed me?" you playfully asked and the green-eyed girl chuckled at your words.

"Not really," Michelle humorously replied. "I was calling to see if you wanted to hang out today... you know, go to that strip club you wanted to visit so much."

"Sure, but we need to be there early. I have a reservation for dinner so—"

"Yeah sure, I told my parents I'd be back before 5, so it's okay. Those clubs are open all day, so it's not a problem," she interrupted you.

"Alright, I'm gonna have breakfast and I'll text you later, okay?" you smiled. You couldn't help but notice Kendall's curious orbs studying you while you talked on the phone.

"You'd better text me or I'll personally go and find you myself," Michelle half-joked and you giggled. You said goodbye to each other and glanced over at the brown-eyed girl who was still curiously looking at you.

"Who was that?" she asked while sitting on bed.

"That was Michelle. The girl you met yesterday at breakfast, remember?" the tall girl nodded.

"What did she want? Are you guys hanging out?"

"Yeah, about that... uhm, would you like to go with us to a strip-club?" Kendall seemed shocked at your invitation.

"A s-strip-club?" she stuttered and you timidly nodded. "With you and Michelle?" you nodded again. It was unusual to see Kendall insecure and hesitant about something since she was always so sure about herself. It was weird and you were certain that not many people knew this side of her; and for knowing it, you felt honored.

"Do you want to go or not?" you insisted.

"Okay," she croaked.

...

You were waiting for Michelle at the lobby of the hotel with Kendall by your side. You could tell that the girl was not amused but she was the one that agreed to do this after all. You observed as the elevator doors opened, revealing the emerald eyes you had seen yesterday. She smiled from ear to ear as soon as she spotted you.

"Hey there," Michelle wrapped her arms around you, giving you a small hug. "Hi, Kendall," she acknowledged the taller girl who only nodded in response.

"Are you guys ready for this adventure?" you playfully commented.

"Really, Y/N?" The girl with emerald eyes rolled her eyes. The three of you went on your car to this famous place that was usually frequented by tourists. Going to a strip-club in Las Vegas was rather common and, as usual, you were curious about it. If your parents found out that you were in your way to a strip-club, your mom would have already taken a plane and brought you right back to your hometown. She was that dramatic. "So, I'm curious, where did you guys meet?" Michelle asked as you stopped in a red light.