"We met at Yosemite Park," Kendall replied.

"Basically, I saved her from kidnappers and serial killers," you joked even though you were absolutely relieved that you were the one who picked her up and not other person.

"Thank you about that," you saw through the rear view mirror that she was smiling at you. "How did you two met by the way?"

"Well, there was some alcohol involved," you jested and the tall girl made a face when you mentioned that. "I was at the club the other night and this girl here couldn't resist my charm, so she approached me," you explained and, shortly after, you received a playful smack in your arm.

"That's not what happened," Michelle laughed. "We were at the club and we were pretty much the ones that weren't dancing, so we started talking and then we had a coffee and then we exchanged numbers," Kendall only nodded and looked outside the window quietly.

You finally arrived at the nightclub which was nothing discrete as it had a big poster on the entrance with a girl on a pole in neon lights. You paid the admission ticket and the bouncer outside let you in right away. The place was packed with all types of people: old men, young boys and girls, couples and lots of tourists. The girls on this club didn't go fully nude but they did go topless. The dancers seemed to be used to the big crowd and to people throwing money at them. Michelle went directly to the bar and ordered herself a drink; you on the other side, stuck to water since you were the one driving.The three of you sat by the tip rail where an attractive brunette was performing. She was wearing a very short skirt that left little to the imagination and that showed her long athletic legs. Her breasts were covered by a see-through bra that made her nipple piercing noticeable. You felt the performer's eyes on you and you couldn't help but blush. Seductively, she walked to the nearest pole to where you were and started dancing exotically.

"I think you have to give her a dollar or something," Michelle muttered and you nodded understandingly. You took a dollar from your pocket and the dancer kneeled in front of you. Her pelvic area was literally right in front of you; you nervously grabbed the elastic of her skirt and you pulled it softly so you could place the dollar there. The brunette winked at you and then went to another customer to do the same thing she did to you. You glanced at Michelle that was smirking and giving you a thumbs up while Kendall was looking at you disapprovingly. To be totally honest, you didn't felt comfortable looking at all these girls dancing and performing. You knew it was their job and they were used to it, but you felt like you were intruding in their privacy. However, it was a total new experience that you'll probably not repeat again.

After being there for some time, you made your way back to the car so you could go back to the hotel. Thankfully, Michelle was sobering up as you were arriving to building; you didn't want her parents to think you were a bad influence. You were pretty sure that their daughter didn't tell them that you were taking her to a strip-club either. It was really sad that after tonight you were no longer seeing those green orbs again. You parked your car and went to the lobby and Kendall told you she was going to be upstairs changing so as to give you some space to talk to Michelle.

"So this is it?" you rasped.

"Of course not. Girl, I'll be on your fucking ass 24/7 and you'd better answer my texts," you wrapped your arms around the dark-haired girl and she hugged you back tightly.

"I'm going to miss you," you confessed. "I know we have known each other for like two days but I swear that you are already special to me. Blame it on the alcohol," she laughed at that.

"You are special to me too. It's difficult to feel strong connections nowadays and that's why I want to keep you around," you grinned and hugged her one more time.