Chapter 7

Jughead's POV
"Your dad jughead! It was your dad"
The words hit me like a bus. Her voice cracked whilst finishing her sentence. I was angry and confused. My dad said he was going to change, bring my mom and jellybean home, I believed he was. That was a mistake. Even though he didn't know about me and Betty, he still attacked someone. Betty obviously noticed me deep in thought as she said
"Jughead, please say something" a tear fell down her perfect skin.
"I'm sorry" she said.
"You shouldn't be sorry, you've done nothing wrong"
I realised we were still standing in the middle of the corridor, so I softly grabbed her arm and pulled her to the store room.
Tears were streaming down Betty's face, I wiped them away and rested my palms on her cheeks
"Are u okay, tell me exactly what happened"
"Juggie, I'm okay, please don't avoid the topic, are u okay?"
"I'm fine, but as your boyfriend I need to protect you, I'm going to speak to my dad"
I started to turn to walk away, but Betty grabbed my arm and quickly said
"You can't"
"Why can't I, I need to find out why he did it to you"
"He said to me, if I told anyone, he'd come back, also.." her voice broke, which broke me
"What Betty, what"
"He said 'stay away from him' which I'm assuming meant you juggie, so maybe it's better for me to just stay away from you"
"Betty no, your staying with me"
"I'm sorry Jughead" and with that she ran out, more tears were streaming down from her beautiful eyes, and mine. Suddenly I felt anger run through my veins, I had to go speak to my dad.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I stormed in to the cluttered house, and saw my drunken dad laying on the ripped couch, holding a near empty beer bottle whilst watching the football. My dad woke up to the sound of the door shutting.
"Jughead" he enthusiastically said.
"Dad, why"
"Why what" he innocently said
"You know what, why did you beat up Betty"
"Whose Betty, is that your girlfriend"
"Cut the crap dad, you beat her up yesterday, why"
"Because she was getting to close to you, I need you to be here with me to bring jellybean and your mum home"
"Don't you dare bring jellybean and mum in to this, you were the one who drove them away"
"I thought she was going to take you away from me"
"Why would she, how would she"
"Well Jason was going to leave town with polly, and polly is Betty's sister so I just thought she may do the same!" His voice raised, probably alerting the neighbours.
"She's different dad though. I believe she won't do that, but then again I believed you were actually going to try fix this family, but I was wrong" and with that I stormed out.

Sorry I've took a while to update
I'll try update as soon as I can