Chapter Six The Mission Just Got Harder

ابدأ من البداية

After some time, I stopped and took a seat with the group again. I had to have been sitting for like three minutes when Kakashi got to his feet and gave me a closed eye smile.

"Let’s head off now," Kakashi was looking at me with a look as if to say, “haha”.

"Alright, let’s get going," I said nodding to Kakashi as I jumped to my feet.

We all set off again. Kakashi was in front with Tazuna, Sasuke, and Sakura. Tazuna and Kakashi were talking, while Sakura was flirting with the all-mighty Sasuke. As per usual, he was completely disinterested in her.

Then there was Lisa, Tash, and Naruto all talking away with one another. And bringing up the back was me, Julie, and Genma. We were doing nothing, no talking, no eye contact, nothing, just walking in silence.

"So?" I started when the big puddle came into sight.

"So what, Tam?" Genma asked looking at me with a smile. That senbon not budging one bit.

"Be on guard, act like I said nothing. Trust me." I whispered. "So how do you think I'm coming in training Sensei?" I asked smiling at him.

"Oh, very well, you’re getting the basics well," he said. Just after that some chains came out the puddle and wrapped around Kakashi and Genma and ripped them into pieces.

"Sensei!" Sakura shrieked. The two mist ninja appeared from the puddle.

"Formation! Get around Tazuna" I shouted. Team 7 got in front of Tazuna and held kunai in front of themselves, ready for a fight.

"I'm sorry to say this, but Sasuke, I need your help." I said. "Tash, take his place." I said and she did. Sasuke is faster than Tash and I need someone fast.

Julie pulled that giant paintbrush off her back. The tip rushed with Kunai and she waved it through the air, drawing a symbol.

“Defense,” said Julie, and Tash, Naruto, Sakura and Tazuna were under a red dome with a little fox bounding around the bottom, it’s face painted with that symbol she drew.

I nodded and turned to Sasuke. "Sasuke, take this," I shouted, throwing a Kunai at him. He caught it and grinned. There was wire attached to the kunai in his hand and the kunai in my hand.

"Run round them as many times and as fast as you can!" I said. "You go that way, I'll go this way!"

Sasuke nodded and we ran round them, passing one another a few times. By the time we stopped I threw my kunai at Sasuke as he did the same. We pulled the kunai and wires tight. The two guys were now tied together.

"Okay my lover; land the kick!" I said to Lisa. She nodded, grinning before jumping into the air and giving the guys a swift kick to their heads. They were both knocked out on the floor.

"Kakashi, Genma you guys can come out now," Lisa shouted.

"Well done girls, Sasuke," Kakashi nodded to each of us as he and Genma appeared in front of the group.

After Julie’s little dome fox ran back into her brush, Sakura looked at both our sensei. "But they cut you to pieces--I saw them," Sakura shouted out.

"They used a substitution jutsu, smart ass," I told her in a rather harsh manner.

"Oh right, I knew that," She said quietly.

"Sure you did," I muttered under my breath.

“S’alright, Sakura,” said Julie, patting her on the back. “It happens.”

"How?” asked one of the ninja. I guess they were awake now. “How did you get us so easily?"

"You have to be kidding?" Lisa shouted. "Go on, Tam; you tell him."