Chapter 2

"Oo oou ouh...oou oou ouh"...

A delicate shade of sunlight lit her room aglow. She pulled her toes in and found the furry covers curl beneath her. As the curtains gave way to yet another beautiful day, dawn was on the move and so was she...

Faven drew in a deep breath and broke into a sweet sigh at the thought of her 'Italian classic, splendidly handcrafted ridge, the little circle inside the hexagon with a teeny-tiny nightingale...Ah! And the sandalwood smell she spreads with every alarm'...Was quite the definition of her morning routine.

Suddenly there was a loud trebbling on the door followed by a deceitful screech. Faven jolted right up on the bed, with hands pressed to her ears she yelled on top of the noise

"Cleo! For the love of God, stop it!!" But that little thing wouldn't budge

"Urgh!" cussing, she stumbled out of the covers and tugged the door open only to hear his fading footsteps around the corner of the staircase.

"You little runt!!" She called out after her brother.

Faven rolled her eyes and slammed the door shut. Well, it was kind of an immature behavior on her part, but that little...OKAY!! Now, where did she leave her beautiful morning...? Humming to herself, mimicking the melody of the early birds, she walked over to the French windows and pushed the blinds open in hopes of resuming 'her morning'.

The soft autumn breeze gently kissed the hair out of her face caressing her cheeks, leaving a cordial glow. Her eyelids fluttered as she found herself breathing effortlessly. Faven cracked her neck and broke into a warm sigh

"Mmm! Always a gentleman" She giggled.

The sun that blazed from millions of miles away, charring every possible life insight felt like a hot cup of coffee after a long, cozy bubble bath. And as the confetti fell in clusters like the early snow, she wondered looking up at the breathtaking view...' How could everything be so picturesque and perfect'...

"Hi there..." a rusky voice brought her soaring thoughts back to earth.

'And I had to wonder' ...she gulped hard pressing her lips.

"Morning, babe" said the voice with a drowsy sigh.

'What have I been up to?' ...She scrambled at her thoughts...wait..wha..? Babe?? She furiously turned in his direction, who does he think he is??

"Who do you think you ar- Woah !!"

Words clogged in her throat as she saw a hoarse, elegantly inattentive, young guy painted against the headboard of her bed. Her eyes scanned his soft, spiky dark hair, trailing down his burly muscles and his honey shaded skin along his waist where it disappeared under the covers. Catching her limits she snapped her gaze away from him.

"Gray..!" Faven breathlessly exclaimed.

She grappled at her memory for a coherent fragment and then in a rush she remembered being at the 'Rave Delune' with...

"Ruvera..." She muttered under her breath, partly annoyed.

She recommenced her glimpse of the insanely hot guy, who was now staring back at her...only a little less perplexed. Self consciously she ruptured her eyes off of him.

"It's Dorian for you" he teased and slid out of the bed ever so gracefully preoccupied with himself.

"Okay, um, Dorian, care to explain what you're doing here?"