Fix You- Lost Girls part 2

Comincia dall'inizio

"We will go on exactly as we have," she continued to compel him.

"Yes," Stefan said robotically. "We will go on."

Elizabeth smiled and giggled.

"You have no idea of the future I have planned for us, Stefan," she said with a big smile. "You, me, Damon, and Katherine. No rules."

*End Flashback*

"Elizabeth could control my mind," Stefan said. "And Damon's. She compelled each of us to keep the secret from the other. She wanted all of us to be together. Forever."

Elena was shocked. Elizabeth….sounded childish and evil.

"Didn't work out that way," Stefan shrugged. "But Damon and I-" he crouched down and picked up a bag he had hidden. "-looks like we're stuck with each other."

He took the ring out of the bag and stared down at it.

"Like it or not," he finished.

"Is that Damon's ring?" Elena asked him.

"I took it from him, but I have to give it back," he told her.

"No," Elena said walking toward Stefan quickly. "Don't, Stefan. Keep it hidden."

"Elena, if I don't give it to him, he'll retaliate in the only way that he knows he can hurt me."

"And how is that?" Elena asked annoyed.

"By hurting you and Sam," Stefan replied.

Elena's face softened a bit at the mention of her sister, but there was fear along with it.

-Sam Again-

I sat on the couch and watched as Vicki danced around the living room while Damon leaned on the couch next to me, drinking straight from the bourbon bottle.

"I am so over Tyler!" Vicki said. "So over him."

She ran over to the window and danced in the sunlight.

"I knew from the beginning that I was only a piece of ass to him, but I thought maybe if he got to know me better, he might see something more," she ranted. "But no."

"He is who he is, Vick," I said. "Everyone knows how he is with that kind of stuff."

"You're right," Vicki said as she continued bouncing all over the place. "Now, Jeremy, on the other hand, that's all he's ever seen in me is something more, and I like that."