Fix You- The Turning Point

The next morning, Jenna was at the bottom of the stairs getting her things together when I came down.

"Morning Aunt Jenna," I greeted her.

She smiled at me.

"Morning kiddo," she greeted back.

"Jenna, Sam," Elena called. "Jeremy's got his sketch pad out."

"You're kidding," Jenna expressed in happy surprise while I just smiled.

Elena shook her head.

"Nope, but don't say a word. The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away," Elena pointed out.

"Psychology major. Check that," Jenna said.

We exchanged smiles before we both looked at Elena, who was looking down at her phone with a disappointed frown.

"You and Stefan?" Jenna asked walking toward her. "Update?"

Elena looked at me and I gave her a comforting smile. She really was heartbroken that Stefan was leaving, but there wasn't anything we could do.

"He knows how I feel and I know where he stands, but it doesn't matter," Elena sighed answering Jenna. "He's leaving, moving away."

"Where's he going?" Jenna asked almost outraged.

"I've stopped asking questions. The answers get scary," Elena answered.

We went outside and Jenna sighed.

"Yours leaves. Mine returns."

My face dropped and my eyes widened.

"Logan?" I asked surprised.

Logan. Logan Fell? The one Stefan told me Damon killed and Vicki fed off of in order to complete her transition, that Logan Fell?

"I didn't let him past the front door," Jenna went on as we walked out to the car.

"I hope you slammed it in his face," Elena put in.

That's right, Elena didn't know about Logan. I'd have to talk to her about it later. Maybe I should say something to Stefan and Damon too...

"Ah, medium slam," Jenna confessed regrettably. "Harder than I originally planned, he was being pushy. And he kept asking questions about where you were."

It took me a moment to realize she was talking to me.

"Me?" I asked with raised brows. "Why me?"

"No idea. It was weird," Jenna said. "He was like 'let me in' and then 'is Sam home? Will she be soon?'."

"That's freaky," Elena commented.

"No kidding."

"But you're done with him, right?" I asked.

Please be done with him.

"Three strike rule, Jenna. You're not even allowed to watch the news," Elena said.

Jenna nodded. "No. More. Logan Scumfell."

~~~~~

"When did Matt and Caroline start hanging out?" Chastity asked.

She was leaning against the locker next to mine while I dug for my history textbook. I glanced over to where she was looking and saw Matt and Caroline talking while walking in to a classroom.

"Oh, they started hanging out recently after Matt took her home when she was drunk," I explained. "I think it's great. Matt's a good guy and Caroline needs that. Caroline would be great for Matt too."