"Am I allowed back here?" she asked hesitantly.

"You are," he insisted. "Come along."

But as he walked through one of the large doors, holding it for his mum, he was slightly surprised when he didn't see Louis' guards outside the door. A slight jolt of concern shot through him as he wondered if Louis had been taken to get his ribs looked at again, but when he poked his head in through the door, the bed was empty. The entire room in general was empty, and Louis' name had been erased off the white board.

His heart was slowly raising into his throat, but then a voice from behind him spoke up, "Sir?"

Anne was looking at him with raised eyebrows as he spun around to see a nurse standing with a pressing look. He held out his good arm, "Uh... Agent Harry Styles. Hi. Looking for a... Louis Tomlinson?"

"We moved him out of the ICU this morning," she nodded. "He's on the third floor now... just walk the hall until you see two men outside the door and-"

"Right," Harry nodded. "I probably know the men... or I know their lead agent at least. Olly Murs. Okay. Thank you."

He let out a breath of relief as he looked to his mother, motioning her to head back to the lifts. She chuckled as she walked alongside of him, and once they were back in the lift she eyed him in amusement, "You alright there, dear?"

"I didn't know he'd changed rooms," Harry gave a breathless laugh. "Kind of startled me a bit. Didn't know where he was."

"Oh yes," his mother grinned. "This is the same guy that made you panic enough that Zayn decided he needed to call me... Zayn calls me a lot about you."

Harry covered his face with his good hand, groaning and silently cursing his friend. Anne and Harry got off the lift on the third floor like the nurse had told them, and Harry led the way down the corridor before freezing as he spotted a hospital gift shop.

"Um... wait right here?"

Anne arched a brow, "What are you going to buy him?"

"Flowers," Harry murmured. "I had flowers for him before, but the ICU wouldn't let me take them to him. They died in my truck... so he needs more."

The agent dug his wallet out of his pocket as he slipped into the store, wandering towards the cooler with the flowers in them. He chose flowers with blue vase and the green bow, because he was probably cliché as fuck but the blue reminded him of Louis' eyes. As he was walking towards the register with them, he suddenly froze in the midst of 'Get Well Soon' stuffed toys. There was a stuffed egg about the size of a basketball, and it had a little red heart in the center. The egg had a face, but all he could think of was the nickname Louis' always called him, and then he was snatching up the stuffed toy and taking it with him as well.

When he'd paid and exited the shop, his mother blinked in confusion at the toy, "Interesting choice... are simple teddy bears too ordinary for you?"

"You'll see," Harry chuckled, but then his mother took the stuffed egg so Harry didn't have to hold the flowers with his bad arm.

They found Louis' door, the agents outside of it a tell-tale sign, and Harry could hear Louis' hoarse laughter from outside. He smiled, glad Louis was feeling better, and he spoke to one of the guards, "Do you know who..."

He trailed off, nodding at the door. The guard shrugged, "Probably a sister. Looked a bit like the guy."

Lottie. Harry turned to his mother, "Should we find a place to sit and wait? I don't want to interrupt if he's talking with his sister."

However, Jay was suddenly opening the door and blanching in surprise. Harry gaped at her for a moment, but then gave her a slight smile, "Er... hi."