Midori Yama

Name: Midori Yama (山緑)

Name meaning: Midori (緑) in Japanese means "Green" while Yama (山) means "Mountain". So her name means "Green Mountain" in Western order while in Eastern order her name means "Mountain Green". But as a noun Midori (緑) can also mean, "Green", "Verdure", a new bud or shoot, a synonym for courtesan's apprentice and a synonym for abridged performance. So technically the meaning of her name is very broad.

Age: 30 (First appearance)

Birthday: September 1

Legacy of: Aphrodite

Family: Kiku Yama (Brother dead), Kumo Yama (Nephew), Aoi, Sora, and Rei Yama (Brothers), Amaterasu Yama (Mother), Hayabusa Yama (Father), Hiro Yama (Adoptive son)

Weapon: Multiple, mostly ones used by shinobi

Appearance: Midori is what can only be described as a knock-out. Pale skin, tall, curvy, enticing brown eyes, matching hair and a well groomed appearance, she appears more like a college student rather than a guardian of a teenager, wearing age appropriate clothing to show off her assets. She has stated her demigod ancestors is from Europe, which explains her family's European features.

Personality: Midori comes off as a kind, over protective motherly woman that can be a slight airhead but in reality this is just a façade for a sadist with a sharp tongue, harsh words, quick thinker, and still a motherly woman. She tends to be quite stubborn as she refuses to stop calling Kumo, Akachan (赤ちゃん) meaning Baby. Although she is a sadist she is still a cheerful and friendly woman who seems to get along very well with everyone in her neighborhood, although nobody seems to know very much about her, not even her next-door neighbors.
Midori is a very private woman who refuses to talk about herself, and never divulges many details about her family, she's always willing to talk for hours about her nephew and how much she adores him.

Likes- Flowers, Fried tofu, Hokkaido ramen, Kumo
Dislikes- Thorny plants, green bell peppers, solitude

Abilities: As a legacy of Aphrodite, she has standard demigod abilities, she can change her appearance at will, superhuman durability (as she has fallen from the top of a rocky hill and lived), superhuman endurance etc. Although she doesn't have dyslexia she still has severe ADHD