Miyuki Kobayashi

Name: Miyuki Kobayashi the fifth (小林 魅幸 五)

Name meaning: Being the fifth generation female to have that name 魅 means fascination while 幸 means happiness. Kobayashi means little forest. She writes her initials as MK5 a reference to gyaru slang as "MK5" stands for maji de kireru go byoumae (マジでキレる5秒前, "on the verge of [lit. five seconds away from] going ballistic"). She's often referred to as Miyuki-senshu, Senshu (選手) is a common title for athletes

Age: 14 (First appearance)

Birthday: Sports and Health day

Godly parent: Heracles

Family: Hinata Kobayashi-sensei (Mortal parent), Ryuusuke Toyotomi (Paternal cousin)

Weapon: Kanabō (金棒)

Appearance: Miyuki has shoulder length wavy sun-kissed brownish-blonde hair, olive skin and light brown eyes. Miyuki is above average female height, standing 180.3 cm (5'11"), and build, possessing a build similar to an Olympic swimmer. Her most noticeable feature is a hachimaki headband that says 「日本 FIGHT!」, she also has square studs of her ears, and traditional Maori tattooing on her lower lip, which consist of symbols of strength, fertility and growth. When at camp she wears a loose tank-top variation of a camp shirt, shorts, knee-length compression pants, sandals, arm and shin guards that have upward facing hooks, and fingerless gloves that have studs on the knuckles. Sometimes she wears a Japanese facial armor, with demonic or monstrous motifs. Her body is modeled after mixed-martial artist Rin Nakai.

Personality: Miyuki is a strong-willed, quick-witted, energetic, competitive, playful and athletic tomboy. Since she is so strong-willed, she can often be manipulative, just so she can get what she wants, but she's not a cheat. She's also shown as a glutton eating massive amounts of food in a short amount of time, she jokes that she can outeat a sumo wrestler. Miyuki is noted to be very affectionate, touching people she is close to in a affectionate yet very suggestive manner. She loves playing sports and often chooses to play sports over doing her homework. Miyuki also has a soft spot for young children, taking time to help orphans and show them the love and care they usually don't get. Her masculine traits are seen by how she wore her old sailor uniform, and how she insist on carrying people in a similar manner to a prince in a fairy tail, it's often to the point that the Ares cabin are intimidated by how much more masculine she is compared to them, Kumo once joked that even the mafias of the world are intimidated by her, but she does have a soft feminine side, shown by how gently she holds a injured Ye-Jun and by how she gently kisses her daughter's wounds.

Likes- Tomoe, Ryuusuke, Potatoes, Omelette rice, Katsudon, Curry rice, Boxing, Oden, relaxing, hot baths, hiking, salty noodle soups, plush couches, muscular dogs, harem pants, chanko nabe, memory foam anything, Yuri, BIGBANG
Dislikes- Bland food, Math class, rug burns, Green bell peppers, restrictive clothing

Abilities: Miyuki has ADHD and dyslexia, which means she often has a hard time reading complicated Kanji, and she's hardwired for battle. Being the daughter of Heracles, she has immense strength, easily shown picking up a marble table top all by herself, dragging a family car for 6 hours straight without getting tired and snapping a sword vertically in half with her teeth. Her weapon choice is a Japanese Kanabō, a spiked/knobbed club or truncheon used in feudal Japan as a weapon by samurai and their retainers, it's a large destructive weapon that's a reference to her godly parent, Heracles, as one of his symbols is a club

Weaknesses: Can be persuaded with food, has too much energy like a husky, underestimates her own strength, bites everything (she's left teeth marks on the ping pong table that they use for meetings at Camp), tends to forget important details (like who forgets the identity of your daughter's father? Miyuki that's who)

Backstory: So, we'll start with background on her mortal parent, Hinata Kobayashi. Hinata was, and still is a cute male, yup, Hinata is male, don't worry it's a unisex name, but anyway, Hinata was born to a Maori mom and a Japanese father, who's a former sumo wrestler, he was born male, but the doctors somehow weren't able to detect the fact he has a functioning female reproductive system. Now turning our attention back to Miyuki, she was born to Hinata Kobayashi and Heracles, greek god of strength, heroes, sports, and athletes (to name a few), because she was born on the second Monday of October, which is when Sports and Health day takes place, Hinata celebrates her birthday every second Monday of October, even though her real birthday is actually October 11. Miyuki spent most of her baby years under the care of her grandparents while her mortal father worked at his job (he's a gym teacher if you care). When she went to kindergarten she met a aloof, and angry looking child with dark brown puffy lion hair, she went to introduce herself, and the child began ranting about how she won't be able to roll around in their brother's bed anymore, this crazy child's name is Tomoe Ando, while in kindergarten, Miyuki and Tomoe bonded, with Miyuki learning to tolerate Tomoe's ranting about how obsessed Tomoe is with her brother. When Sports day was a week away, Miyuki practiced like crazy in order to impress her family, during a break she looked at Hinata and asked "Is Mama coming?" Hinata lied and told her "Mama" was busy, Miyuki was disappointed that she couldn't meet her "Mama" but she continued to practice, and when Sports day officially arrived, Miyuki helped her class win all the games that were highly strength based (obviously), afterwards Miyuki, Hinata and her grandparents had a victory lunch of all of her favorite foods, but little did she know, "Mama" actually saw all of it.
Later in middle school, everyone created a unspoken rule that no one messed with Miyuki because they heard how strong she was, but 3 poor souls broke this unspoken rule. They talked to her in the school bathrooms, they told her to back off on Ryuusuke, (Tomoe's adoptive brother), she cooly walked off without saying anything, and 1 of the 3 girls began saying "Why you're not going to listen, because you think that you're cute and too good for us? You're a self-centered slut like your crossdressing dad" another important unspoken rule is, don't talk about Miyuki's family, so Miyuki responded by punching the girl until her nose bled so much that it soaked her uniform. When confronted by a school therapist about her excuses were "They called my father a ****************", "They said they doubted I was actually a girl" and "Her giant forehead looked like a good target, looks like I need to practice on my aim", the therapist then relayed all of this to Hinata, who, instead of getting mad, just started laughing hysterically over those comedically outrageous statements. After news spread of what happened, the whole school began to keep their distance, and when ever Miyuki admired a boy, the boy would later ask her out or their girlfriend would offer to dump him, so that Miyuki could date him instead, all due to fear of making Miyuki angry, she rejected these offers because she thought it was weird.