Hanamaru x Popular! Model! Reader

Requested by @nicoyazawatrash
~Your POV~
"Y/N-SAMA!!!"
I started running as fast as I could to get away from all of my crazy fans. I just transferred to this school, hoping for some peace, but then I get this. I thought less people would be chasing after me, it's not Tokyo after all. I ran into the library, hoping that they wouldn't find me in here. Even if they did, they would get kicked out for being loud anyway.
I closed the door quickly, but quietly as I leaned my back against it, breathing heavily. It's not easy being a famous model when there's always people who want to take a picture with you every time you take a step outside.
"Zura?"
I turned my head to look at a girl with brown hair and amber eyes.
"And I thought I was a model..." I unconsciously said aloud.
Her eyes widened with a tint of red on her cheeks,"Thank you..."
Blood rushed up to my face as I averted my eyes,"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud."
"What's your name zura?" She asked, ignoring my apology.
"You don't know who I am?"
"No, are you important zura?" She tilted her head.
I shook my head,"Uh I'm Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you."
"I'm Hanamaru Kunikida," she replied. "You're really pretty zura. You can be a model and appear in a magazine like her!"
She pulled out a magazine with Rin Hoshizora on the cover.
"So you're a fan of μ's?" I asked.
"I don't really know much about them, but my friend Ruby-chan is a huge fan! She loves idols," she explained.
"I'd love to meet her," I smiled.
"Really? We practice together on the roof after school. You should come zura!"
           "I'll definitely be there," I said. "I just need to escape these fans."
          "Y/N-SAMA!!!"
          "It was fun while it lasted. See ya later Hanamaru-chan!" I winked at her before running off.
-After school at the Rooftop-
          I quickly closed the door as I could faintly hear the sounds of my fans running in a different direction. I sighed and looked up to see nine girls staring at me. One of them greeted me with a huge smile on her face.
          "Ah! It's Y/n-chan!" Hanamaru exclaimed as she walked up to me.
"I did say I'd be here after all," I smiled.
          "I heard you were a model, but I didn't know you were this beautiful," A girl with orange hair said as she walked up to me and grabbed my face. Her eyes studied my face as she began to play with my cheeks.
          "Chika! Stop that!" A girl with dark red hair and amber eyes scolded.
          She automatically backed off and gave me a nervous laugh,"Haha...sorry."
"I'm sorry about Chika," the girl smiled nervously. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Riko Sakurauchi."
"It's alright," I laughed.
"This is You Watanabe, Kanan Matsuura, Mari Ohara, Dia Kurosawa, Ruby Kurosawa, and as you know, Hanamaru Kunikida," Riko introduced all of the members before turning to the last member. "And that weirdo over there that's trying to summon Satan is Yoshiko Tsushima."
"IT'S YOHANE!!!"
"Come on Y/n, let me show you around zura," Hanamaru smiled.
"I see there is a heavenly light shining in Zuramaru's heart," Yohane said as she stood in a strange pose.
"Huh?" I frowned from confusion.
"Ahahaha...zura...let's just go Y/n-chan," the brown haired girl laughed nervously with red tinted on her cheeks.
"Suspicious~" Mari exclaimed.
Hanamaru quickly dragged me away from all of them and we were finally alone, until we were being chased my a huge mob of fans.
          "Y/N-SAMA!!!"
          I swear it's that same girl yelling every time I'm chased
          "Why are all those people chasing you zura?"
          Before I could answer her question, we quickly ran into an empty classroom as the fans kept chasing in the other direction.
          I looked over to the beauty and sighed, "Since you don't seem to know me, I'll introduce myself. My name is Y/n L/n and I'm a very popular model. You can find me on many magazines, but it wasn't always something I wanted."
          She nodded to show that she understood what I was saying.
          "My mom had always wanted me to be a model and the people around me told me I could do it. In the end, after all that pressure, I decided to do it. It became one of the best decisions I ever made," I continued. "I got scouted to be a model and quickly became popular. It's fun, but I still don't enjoy having so many people chasing after me..."
          "If you love what you do, then that's good zura," she smiled.
          My heartbeat quickened from the sight of her smile,"You're so kind."
          "Z-zura?" She blushed a bright red.
          I brought my face closer to hers as  my eyes began to close until our lips crashed against each other. She tensed up before kissing me back. When we pulled away, my eyes were glued to her amber orbs that seemed to glow. I kissed her forehead before leaning mine on hers.
          "I love you."
A/N: I'm sorry if this is bad and if Hanamaru is OOC. I kinda forgot her character cuz I only watched LLS once, while I watched the original three times. Sorry for slow updates too. I've been having trouble writing lately. Anyways, I'll try to write the other requests!