Nozomi x Shy! Neko! Reader

Requested by Cana__Alberona__
~Nozomi's POV~
          It was Sunday, so I was at the shrine, sweeping away the leaves that fell from the trees. I felt a chill run down my spine as the cold autumn wind strongly blew away the leaves I was sweeping. I watched as a girl was running away from a dog that was chasing her, but eventually she tripped and fell to the ground. The dog licked her face while she was on the ground, but backed off once I ran up to her.
          "Are you alright?" I asked offering her a hand.
          "Nya..." she replied as she grabbed my hand.
          She took off the cap that was on her head and began to fix her hair. I couldn't help, but notice two cat ears sticking out of her head. I unconsciously touched them.
          "Nya! I forgot!" She exclaimed as she quickly put her cap back on. I giggled at her reaction.
          So cute
          "Do you have a tail too?" I teased.
           She blushed until her face was a dark shade of red,"Yes..."
          "What's your name?" I asked.
           "Y/n L/n nya," she answered.
          "I'm Nozomi Toujou. Nice to meet you! I guess you're the one that the cards said I would meet today."
          I pulled out a card and showed it to her. She blankly stared at it and then looked at me. Her e/c eyes met mine, but then she quickly looked away.
"W-well I g-gotta go n-now nya..." she said.
"Wait Y/n-cchi," I called.
"Nya?"
I walked up to her and cupped her breasts. She jumped and blushed until her face was as red as Maki's hair.
           "B-bye Toujou-san n-nya!" She exclaimed before she ran away.
          I pulled out a card from my deck and looked at it.
          "We're fated to meet again Y/n-cchi~"
~Your POV~
My face is so hot right now. I kept running as fast as I could until I arrived at my house.
"Y/n? You're back early," Mom said as she opened the door for me.
"Yeah, I got chased by a dog and now I need a bath," I replied.
She softly smiled,"I'll prepare one for you then."
"Thanks mom," I smiled in return.
I went up to my room and took off my cap and coat. Then, I heard Mom calling me, saying that the bath was ready, so I walked towards the bathroom.
As I sat in the bathtub, I thought about Toujou-san. Her purple hair and her emerald eyes were stuck in my mind. Then there was h-her huge b-breasts. I shook off the thought and got out of the bath. Later, I laid on my bed and went to sleep.
Tomorrow's another day of school...
The next day, I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I quickly turned it off, lazily rolled off my bed, and landed on my feet. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and clean up. Afterwards, I put on my uniform and walked to school.
Once I made it to the school gates of Otonokizaka, I suddenly realized that Toujou-san was the vice president of our student council.
No wonder her name sounded familiar
I squealed once I felt two familiar hands grab my breasts.
"Good morning Y/n-cchi~"
"G-good morning T-Toujou-senpai," I replied.
"Don't call me senpai. Please call me Nozomi," she pouted.
"O-ok, N-Nozomi-san," I stuttered.
She looked at the top of my head and said,"I don't see your ears today."
"Oh, I actually drink these pills that make my ears and tail invisible. I only use it for school though..." I blushed. "When I go outside, I just cover them up."
"Ah I see," she smiled.
"W-well I gotta go to class now nya," I said. "Bye Nozomi-san."
"Until we meet again," she grinned.
I could still feel the heat radiating from my face as I walked to the classroom.
Ah...I think I'm in love...
~Nozomi's POV~
I couldn't help but think about Y/n-cchi all day while I was in class. She's so cute and her breasts are so soft, but they're not ripe yet. The way she gets shy, blushes, and the way she looks at me, I love it.
"Nozomi, what are you thinking about?" Elicchi asked.
"Y/n-cchi~"
"Ah, you really love her, don't you?"
"As much as you love Umi~" I teased.
Her face was tinted with red as she cleared her throat and went back to doing her work. I looked out the window to see the beautiful h/c haired cat walking with Honoka, Kotori, and Umi.
          "Elicchi, I'll be right back," I said.
           "Alright, but don't cause Y/n-san any trouble."
          I went outside and looked for Y/n-cchi.
           The cards say that's it's time
          When I found Y/n-cchi, I ran up to her and grabbed her breasts like usual. I heard her jump as she quickly turned to me.
          "Can I talk to you Y/n-cchi? Alone?" I asked.
           She blushed, but then she slowly nodded in response. The three best friends stood there, confused.
          "Then let's go!" I smiled and grabbed her hand.
~Your POV~
          My heart was beating so loudly in my chest. What does she need? I blushed at the touch of our hands. If she could see my ears, she would know how nervous I am. She dragged me into a random classroom and sat down on one of the desks.
          "Um...Nozomi-san, w-why did you b-bring me here?" I asked nervously.
           Her emerald colored eyes seemed to glow as she answered,"I wanted to tell you something."
           She stood up and walked closer to me. I automatically took a step back until my back was against the wall. She got even closer until our faces were only inches apart.
           "N-Nozomi-san nya?" I blushed.
          She pressed her lips against mine and I felt my heart explode. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her neck. When we pulled apart, I rested my forehead against hers.
           "Nozomi-san...I-I love you nya!"
         "I love you too, Y/n-cchi," she giggled.